• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

'Sup

Whyvile

Toot your horns
Years
  • I found this forum, because I was trying to get Flora Sky to work. So I searched it on the good ol' Google, and this came up.

One thing led to another, and I'm here.

Years
  • Hey there Whyvile, welcome to PC!

So, I take it your into hacking since you like Flora Sky? I am sure you've already checked it out, but our large Emulation section of the site is a perfect place for you to check out. There, you can find a lot more creative and really fun hacks made by our own creative members of the site! And if you even want to try your own hand at hacking, there are many tutorials available as well as all the tools you would need to make your own hack. It's a really popular section of the site.

Other popular sections of the site including our Video Gaming section which is dedicated to non-Pokemon games, Art & Design for if you make graphics and have artwork you want to share, and our X and Y section! It's our newest addition, and it is dedicated to the new upcoming 3DS Pokemon games. There you can speculate about the games and chat about the new features and such. Very active with all the new information being released!

If you need anything do not hesitate to ask! (:

Years
  • What's up, Whyvile! Your username makes me think of Weavile, baha. Was that the inspiration behind it or am I just dumb?

Anyways, welcome to PokeCommunity. :~) Flora Sky was one of the only hacks I actually played almost all the way through right next to Shiny Gold.. it gets pretty confusing later, but maybe that's just me. Luckily you'll be able to ask anything hacking-related over in our Emulation board, as Toshiro has already suggested, though it looks like you know about it already. Are you new to hacks or are there others you've played before? Feel free to tell us more if you want! I love to share my story about ROM hacking since without it I wouldn't have found out about this place when I did. I joined waaay back in 2006 thanks to the amazing Shiny Gold and Brown.. though never started becoming active until I made this account in 2011. There's tons to do even outside of hacking around here so hopefully you'll consider exploring other parts of the forum sometime, yeah? Of course, it's up to you!

I'm thrilled to see you're already exploring around, by the way. :'D There's a ton to do on PC and a very big reason why we're such a huge forum. As already suggested, our X & Y board is very worthwhile to stop by right now since there's so much hype around the sixth generation games, though all of our Pokemon and non-Pokemon boards are very active. You can get involved in some trivia, join a few clubs or perhaps open up your own, chat about politics.. well, you name it. I'll try not to go overboard with information and leave you to exploring on your own, so have a great time!

If you ever need help, just contact one of our lovely staff.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Ehh yooo Whyvile, welcome to PC! Actually, I read your name as Y-Vile, the vile like Farm-Ville. Do you pronounce it like that, or is it Y-Vyle, like when you say something is vile? Eurgh, this is annoying me now. I'll stop there before I go insane trying to work the real pronunciation.

Aaanyway, I myself haven't played Flora Sky. Actually the last time I ever played a Pokemon hack was I think ShinyGold like a year ago? Hmm... ah I dunno. Not really into hacks. If only someone had the time and patience to hack a DS game, eh? That would be brilliant. A hacked Pokemon DS game... that would be revolutionary in the hack community, wouldn't it? I think so, anyway. Don't really touch that section much. Hmm.

I did want to ask you a question. You said you only came here to check out Flora Sky and how to make it work... but then something happened and that caused you to sign up. So why are you here? Definitely check out the Roleplay Section if you like to write stories, I normally hang out there whenever I'm on PC (PokeCommunity). If you don't like to write stories then you don't have to come. I'm not forcing you. Haha... ha

I go on too much at times. Ah well. I hoped you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed typing it o 3o

Whyvile

Toot your horns
    Years
  • Hey there Whyvile, welcome to PC!

So, I take it your into hacking since you like Flora Sky? I am sure you've already checked it out, but our large Emulation section of the site is a perfect place for you to check out. There, you can find a lot more creative and really fun hacks made by our own creative members of the site! And if you even want to try your own hand at hacking, there are many tutorials available as well as all the tools you would need to make your own hack. It's a really popular section of the site.

Other popular sections of the site including our Video Gamingsection which is dedicated to non-Pokemon games, Art's and (I forgot the other bit and I can't post links .>.) for if you make graphics and have artwork you want to share, and our X and Y section! It's our newest addition, and it is dedicated to the new upcoming 3DS Pokemon games. There you can speculate about the games and chat about the new features and such. Very active with all the new information being released!

Thanks mate!

Hey there Whyvile, welcome to PC!

Other popular sections of the site including our Video Gamingsection which is dedicated to non-Pokemon games, Art's and (I forgot the other bit and I can't post links .>.) for if you make graphics and have artwork you want to share, and our X and Y section! It's our newest addition, and it is dedicated to the new upcoming 3DS Pokemon games. There you can speculate about the games and chat about the new features and such. Very active with all the new information being released!

Thanks mate!

Cirno said:
    What's up, Whyvile! Your username makes me think of Weavile, baha. Was that the inspiration behind it or am I just dumb?

Anyways, welcome to PokeCommunity. :~) Flora Sky was one of the only hacks I actually played almost all the way through right next to Shiny Gold.. it gets pretty confusing later, but maybe that's just me. Luckily you'll be able to ask anything hacking-related over in our Emulation board, as Toshiro has already suggested, though it looks like you know about it already. Are you new to hacks or are there others you've played before? Feel free to tell us more if you want! I love to share my story about ROM hacking since without it I wouldn't have found out about this place when I did. I joined waaay back in 2006 thanks to the amazing Shiny Gold and Brown.. though never started becoming active until I made this account in 2011. There's tons to do even outside of hacking around here so hopefully you'll consider exploring other parts of the forum sometime, yeah? Of course, it's up to you!

I'm thrilled to see you're already exploring around, by the way. :'D There's a ton to do on PC and a very big reason why we're such a huge forum. As already suggested, our X & Y board is very worthwhile to stop by right now since there's so much hype around the sixth generation games, though all of our Pokemon and non-Pokemon boards are very active. You can get involved in some trivia, join a few clubs or perhaps open up your own, chat about politics.. well, you name it. I'll try not to go overboard with information and leave you to exploring on your own, so have a great time!

If you ever need help, just contact one of our lovely staff.

The name is actually a combination of Weavile, and Whywolf, some sort of Monster of the day from Adventure time. Also, loving your avatar.

Scyke said:
    Ehh yooo Whyvile, welcome to PC! Actually, I read your name as Y-Vile, the vile like Farm-Ville. Do you pronounce it like that, or is it Y-Vyle, like when you say something is vile? Eurgh, this is annoying me now. I'll stop there before I go insane trying to work the real pronunciation.

Aaanyway, I myself haven't played Flora Sky. Actually the last time I ever played a Pokemon hack was I think ShinyGold like a year ago? Hmm... ah I dunno. Not really into hacks. If only someone had the time and patience to hack a DS game, eh? That would be brilliant. A hacked Pokemon DS game... that would be revolutionary in the hack community, wouldn't it? I think so, anyway. Don't really touch that section much. Hmm.

I did want to ask you a question. You said you only came here to check out Flora Sky and how to make it work... but then something happened and that caused you to sign up. So why are you here? Definitely check out the Roleplay Section if you like to write stories, I normally hang out there whenever I'm on PC (PokeCommunity). If you don't like to write stories then you don't have to come. I'm not forcing you. Haha... ha

I go on too much at times. Ah well. I hoped you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed typing it o 3o

It's pronounced Y-Vyle. And the things were just me reading a few other threads, which piqued my interest.

... I feel as if I'm about to screw up the markup somehow ._.

Last edited:
    Back