• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from England!

Years
  • Hey, my name is Lowstah or Low for short. Been wanting to join a community for a while but haven't had the time - just finished my first year of university :)

I've been playing since Red and have owned at least one game from every generation. I'm currently trying to complete my fire red pokedex before heading back to white 2 to finish it.

I fancy myself to be a writer and i'm currently working on a fan fiction which follows a similar style to the anime, set in the Johto region after the events of Heart Gold & Soul Silver.

Speaking of the anime I've seen almost every episode (some catching up is needed!) and the majority of the films.

Recently i turned my head towards the manga's - The Electric Tale of Pikachu and Pokemon Adventure - but i haven't got very far.

Last but by no means least my favorite pokemon is Arcanine because it reminds me of my family dog from when i was young - an alsatian-rottweiler cross... but he was a pussycat really... 0_0

I hope to contribute to this forum greatly!

Lowstah

Years
  • Hi Low! Welcome to PokéCommunity.

I don't think I could ever get through the entire anime. I heard that the manga is much better, as in it's less watered down and more graphic/violent. How are you liking it so far compared to the anime?

Years
  • Hi :)

It can be a bit of a grind sometimes... every time ash enters a new region its like he has amnesia and forgets everything short of basic motor skills!

The manga, particularly pokemon adventure, is written much better in my opinion - but i guess that's because its aimed at a slightly older audience... at least thats what i could gather from the first few chapters

Years
  • Hey there Low, and welcome to PC!

If you're into fan fiction, then I'm sure the Fan Fiction and Writing section on here is something for you to check out! :)

Anyways, if you need help with anything, please do not hesitate in asking any questions to anyone on staff!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Back