• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A bit about me

AdvancedPokeShipper

Ash's Life: POKESHIPPED
Years
  • hi im a fanfiction writer who likes to write about ash's love life and his tragedies, im taking in suggestions. also i have already posted a love fanfic about misty and ash on the Writers and FanFiction Forum, So just check it out. i Know im only young but who cares, at least im smart enough to come up with stuff and express it. AdvancedPokeShipper. Catch You Later

Years
  • What's up AdvancedPokeShipper! Welcome welcome to PC~ good to meet you!

I've read a few stories about Ash but they were mostly shipping him with Misty. I like all the pairings though, since they all have their good points. Writing at a young age is honestly awesome and I'm sure it'll really help you out with school and other things in the future. :D I wrote fanfiction a lot as a kid, too, and it was pretty great. It's cool since now we have forums like these where you can post and get feedback, making it more worthwhile. I'll be sure to read your story when I get a chance! Be sure to read the Fan Fiction & Writing rules/guidelines if you're looking to get more involved in that board. It'll outline what you can and can't do during your stay there. While you're at it, you should also review some stories, yeah? The writers will be very happy to see that. :)

Anyways, check out the Pokemon Anime board sometime too! It's really awesome there and you can discuss your favorite shippings. You can also tell us what you think about certain episodes you watch.. so there's a lot to do over there. I'm guilty of not posting there as much as I should but I reaaally like the anime and my favorite saga was Hoenn! May was so fun and cute. Which saga was your favorite?

Hope your time here is enjoyable, though! We love new members such as yourself and welcome you guys with open arms so be sure to stick around. If you need anything, just drop me a message and I'll help out as soon as I can. Can also ask one of our members by posting in Questions & Feedback, too. Aaand maybe you'd be interested in welcoming your fellow newbies to the forum during your stay? Aha, just a suggestion. n~n

See you and have a great time.

AdvancedPokeShipper

Ash's Life: POKESHIPPED
    Years
  • Ok cirno ill be sure to check out the anime forum, Also thanks for your encouraging feedback towards me. I'll keep up the work too. AdvancePokeShipper

Back