• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First Post! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2013
    Yeah, first post. Whateeever.

Just wanted to say hi, I think I will make a post about this somewhere else.
    BTW: I am not trying to ask for subscribers or anything, just wanted to say hi!
    Thanks!

Years
  • Hiya RG8! Pleasure to meet you, welcome to PC~

So you're a YouTuber? What kinds of videos do you usually make? If you really are interested in showing off your Let's Plays or other videos, you should check out the Video Games board. It has a cool subforum for Let's Plays, reviews, and guides that you can stop by to post your own work. It's a nice little way to get a bit of an audience and show off what you can do. We are pretty strict about that subforum though so you'll definitely need to read the rules over there before posting.. sometimes PC gets members that join only to advertise their channel, which is sad. :( You seem like you're a good guy though and I don't think you'd do something like that, but I just want to make sure you're aware! You'll need 15 posts to include videos in your posts so that's a goal for you to strive towards. But there is so much to do here that you'll hit the required limit in no time. :D

But I'd like to know more about you! Lesse.. maybe you can tell us if you joined PokeCommunity for any reason in particular? What's your favorite Pokemon? How about your favorite Pokemon game? Have you been a Pokemon fan for a long time? And moving down to non-Pokemon interests, what else do you like to do? TV shows, other video games, movies, school, work, and things like that. Hopefully I'm not overwhelming you but I totally want to know more. What if we have something in common we don't know about yet? Let's unearth everything!

Anyways, I'll try not to talk too much so hopefully you have a great time on the forum! Be sure to let our awesome staff know if you're lost. We're always around.. as are the members. Since our community is quite chill you shouldn't be shy or worry about striking up a conversation with anyone that might interest you. See you around. ♥

Back