• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ace of Aces! Sup?

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2013
    Hey I'm new to this site. I've been a Pokemon a fan since the anime 1st started so that's a long time ago and I played every single game out there. I play on showdown occasionally and that's it for now. Willing to buy a 3DS alongside X and Y when they come out. So where should I start on this site :]

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi NiteAce. So you're into X and Y? I think you could visit this section to discuss them. You're on Showdown too? I wonder if you'll visit PC Battle server here, it happened to be one of the Showdown servers as well. Btw, you could talk to anyone of us btw, and don't worry about it. Welcome to PC, and have fun!

Years
  • Hello Nite, and welcome to PC!

If you came for battles and also the latest Pokemon X & Y news, you should follow those links Wind posted. In fact, PC has a wide variety of topics for Pokemon, and even a few non-Pokemon stuff out there as well. Also, I noticed your post in the New Users Hangout and also saw you liked a few non-Pokemon games and also some anime, so maybe I'll also recommend General Entertainment and Video Games for you to check out. Any plans on which starter you're choosing in X & Y? I'm probably going for Froakie cos he's cool.

Anyways, I do hope you enjoy it here at PC and I heavily advise you to read the rules because there's a few things we have in place like rules on advertising YouTube channels and such, and also like how some people post in a thread only to find out they revived a topic that was dead for a month. And we also have helpful staff members who can be easily spotted with the red, orange and blue names. Some regular members may also lend you a hand since they have more experience here. Have fun and I do hope to see you around. VM me if you ever need a new friend!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
  • Hey there Nite Ace, and welcome to PC!

Not sure if you are aware but we here at PC have our own Showdown server, and it's located right here. :)

Other than that, just like you, my first venture into Pokémon was also the anime (before the games), but I don't own every single game (I'm literally missing 3).

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over the rules so that you don't get in trouble :D

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff around here (users with the bolded usernames), and they'd be glad to help you anytime! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2013
    Thanks you guys are awesome! As for that question about my 1st starter I'm still not sure maybe Chespin or I could just store my starter in the PC I'm not sure just yet. Maybe Fennekin cause the 1st gym is bug. Time to check out the remaining of the site :)

Back