• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

PixelWarrior

Conqueror of Castles
Years
  • Hey all, my name is Olliver! Saw this site while browsing some others, and thought I'd check it out! This seems like a great community and I've taken a quick glance at the sections and they seem like fun, so here I am! I guess I should tell you all a little about myself.

Well, as I already said my name is Olliver, haha. I was born on August 18th! I live in Texas but I'm currently on vacation in Europe. As you can probably tell by my avatar/username, I'm a big fan of video games and everything correlated with them. I do play a good deal of pokemon, of course, but I enjoy a ton of other series, like Mega Man, Sonic, the list goes on! I have played a few retro games, but not too many and although I like some of them, not as big of a fan of that as I am with console games! I own an Xbox, Wii, and a DSi. Yes, I do want a 3DS pretty badly, but unfortunately I haven't been able to purchase one. ):

A little more about my personal life, well I love sports as well. I'm a big Dallas Cowboys fan and although I don't watch the NBA too often, I'm always rooting for the Spurs. I'm pretty good and both tennis and baseball, but I only play baseball in a purely recreational form. I usually have tennis practice for 2 hours a day, and I enjoy it a lot! I guess to sum it up, I love being outside, but I like being inside as well, ahaha.

Not going to make this too long, so I'll wrap it up at that haha! Hi there!

Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC!

I love when members give detailed intros about who they are and what they like. Your so lucky to be on vacation in Europe, I want to go there so badly! Hopefully some day. Anyway, there is a lot for you to check out here on PC! Let's start off with the Video Game section of the site, since you love Video Games. There, you can chat about all your favorite games from any platform, whether it be from N64, Xbox, 3DS, etc. You can also post reviews of your favorite games and even maybe discover a new game to play! By the way, you need to get a 3DS! It's so worth it, I love mine haha.

Of course, we have sections dedicated to the Pokemon games as well. In the General Pokemon Gaming section, you can find sections to chat about all the games from Red/Blue/Yellow all the way up to Black and White 2, including the spinoffs! We have a new section dedicated to the upcoming X and Y games as well for the 3DS! There, you can chat and speculate about the games. Be sure to check it out!

Anyway, if you need anything, just ask! (:

PixelWarrior

Conqueror of Castles
    Years
  • Hey! Welcome to PC!

I love when members give detailed intros about who they are and what they like. Your so lucky to be on vacation in Europe, I want to go there so badly! Hopefully some day. Anyway, there is a lot for you to check out here on PC! Let's start off with the Video Game section of the site, since you love Video Games. There, you can chat about all your favorite games from any platform, whether it be from N64, Xbox, 3DS, etc. You can also post reviews of your favorite games and even maybe discover a new game to play! By the way, you need to get a 3DS! It's so worth it, I love mine haha.

Of course, we have sections dedicated to the Pokemon games as well. In the General Pokemon Gaming section, you can find sections to chat about all the games from Red/Blue/Yellow all the way up to Black and White 2, including the spinoffs! We have a new section dedicated to the upcoming X and Y games as well for the 3DS! There, you can chat and speculate about the games. Be sure to check it out!

Anyway, if you need anything, just ask! (:

Hey, thanks so much! I'll definitely be hanging around, haha. The forums look like a lot of fun, and I can't wait to meet more people and get to know all of y'all. Thanks again! (:

Years
  • Hey there Olliver! A huge, huge welcome to the forum and great to meet you. :)

Ooh, pretty cool to have more video game lovers here. You're going to adore the Video Games board Toshiro pointed you towards so be sure to contribute since we'd love having the opinion of a big gamer like yourself there. I love games myself, though most of the time I'm a casual player (except when it comes to Pokemon.. haha). I played the old Megaman games many, many years ago, though I always found them to be a bit hard so I'd resort to having my friend over to beat 'em for me ahha. I just don't seem to be someone who's very good at those sorts of games. >_>; Right now I'm obsessed with Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Fire Emblem: Awakening... perhaps you've heard of these before? Definitely get a 3DS when you can since there are so many cool games for it nowadays; it's so worth it! 'Sides, X and Y are coming out soon and such, right?

...I'm cluueeeless about sports though so I can't say much in that regard. But if you're interested in soccer then I'd recommend looking at our official football/soccer discussion thread! You can also explore around General Entertainment for discussions on movies, TV shows, books, and anime if you've got your eye on that. It's pretty great that you're an outdoors type of guy and I do wish I was more like that.. I love my computer and my house, haha. Especially since it's so ridiculously hot out here. :(

Glad you're enjoying yourself here and hopefully it stays that way! You seem wonderful and I'm already very interested in getting to know you more. Maybe you can drop off a message on my profile or friend request me so we can chat sometime? :D; It's easy to tell from your introduction alone that you're going to fit in very, very well.

Have a great time and be sure to let me or another moderator know if you need help, Olliver!

Back