• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have no idea what I'm doing...

bittenlip

Ace Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    Well, hello.

My name is Beckiie and although I've had my account on here for FOUR years now, I've only just decided to use it.

I'm starting up a YouTube channel which will feature Pokémon Let's Plays. I'm beginning with a ROM hack which is pretty interesting.

So yeah, check me out if you're into that sort of thing ;)

Peace.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome at last then, Beckiie! Is your name with two ii really? Pretty cool.

I'm sure you've already seen our huge hacking section and the Let's Play section then. If not, I put the links neatly there for you ;)

You should venture into other parts of PC as well. We're not just a forum where people talk about pokémon - we are really a community where you can make friends and find new things to interest you in life. Try visiting the pokémon gaming forums if you're still playing the games, or maybe reminisce about the old games. And try visit the offtopic sections at the lower end of the main forum index, for talk about real life stuff and just about anything really.

Remember to read the rules whenever you stop by a new section, and to stay nice. Hope to see you around~

Years
  • Hey there Beckiie, and welcome (back) to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure to meet you! {:3}

If you're starting up on ROM hacks, I suggest you go ahead and check out our Emulation & ROM Hacking section if you haven't already done so!

Anyways, as a reminder, please be sure to look over all the rules here at PC so that you don't wind up getting in trouble. Lots of things have changed in the rules since you were last here, so I advise you to freshen up on them. :] Also, we don't like seeing new (or returning) members here getting infractions over breaking simple and small rules at all :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they'd be glad to help you out anytime! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! Feel free to send me a private message or a visitor message if you ever wanna chat! ^_^

bittenlip

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    Haha yeah, I get people questioning my spelling a lot. It was done as a joke once and it just kind of stuck.

Thanks guys, I'll definitely check those sections out. I'll also double check the rules now, I don't fancy being banned :3

I'm looking forward to getting back into forums! I've missed being able to meet new people and talk about such an important part of my life. I've been playing Pokémon since I was 5 :D

Looking forward to seeing you two around the forums :)

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
  • Hey there Beckiie! Great that you decided to return here! (Four years? WOW!) I wish you good luck with your youtube channel.
    And of course welcome (back) to PC! I hope you have a blast here! :D Im sure youll find people to talk with here.

Years
  • Whoa, four years now?! Impressive. xD; It's about time you got to posting here! Better late than never, right? :) Welcome to PC, Beckiie!

Good luck with your channel, I'm sure it'll do well if you continue to make updates and try your best! Glad to see you're utilizing your signature for that already since that's probably the best place to show off your videos. Like Chibi Pelippers said, you're always able to post your LPs in our Let's Play subforum so that's a possible option anytime; glad you'll be looking into that. And whee, it's amazing to hear you're excited about being here as well, haha. People like that get the best experience out of the forum and I'm sure you'll be making a whole lot of friends along the way. :D; You've already met some really great members that'll surely be around if you ever need it, so there's that, right? Our members are generally super friendly and especially helpful, so if you need anything, don't hesitate to ask!

ROM hacking is a great thing to start with given its popularity here and I do hope you'll end up publishing an awesome game for us to try sometime. I always recommend people look at the Help Recruitment thread if you're looking for some assistance along the way, though unfortunately it might take a little bit for a reply since members are busy. There are a hefty bit of tools and resources for the aspiring hacker there though, so if you're looking for some neat things to add to your game then you've come to the right forum. What hacks have you played? My personal favorites are Shiny Gold and Prism, though others like Flora Sky and Ruby Destiny are awesome, too.

Be sure to look around other parts of the forum as well! There's a looot to do here, from battling and trading to discussing video games and talking about music. PC is a really diverse place and we have thousands of active members. We love you and want you to feel at home here. :) See you around!

Back