• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, hello. (Return)

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    I was unsure if I wanted to make a post about me returning because I'm definitely not new, haha. I guess I might as well since I never made a thread here to begin with and I've been inactive for over a year.

Heya! I'm Alex. There's only a few people that might remember who I am. I used to be really active around 08~09 and 2012 at the hacking forums where I had my own projects and experimented with different things. I met a lot of cool people back then and I had a great time. Usually I have trouble keeping myself active on forums because of how distracted I get by other things, but I'd like to make a return and see if I can hang around a little bit more.

I'm a 16 years old nerd student that loves gaming and wishes to have it as my profession one day. Aside from playing games, I used to do all kinds of stuff like dancing, singing, playing instruments and I'm currently enjoying myself drawing in my spare time.

That's pretty much all I've got to say, my brain feels really dull now. Maybe my imagination will spice up as things go along, hehe.

Your dark lord,
    Alex.

Last edited:

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Hey there Alex! And welcome back! It's great to get new and returning members, with me being a returning member as well.
    I'm Joey and I graduated from high school last year. I am 19 turning 20 in November and love to draw and play games.
    Even though you have joined a while ago, I would recommend re-reading the rules again, just to refresh your memory on them.
    I hope to see you around the forums sometime.

Years
  • Hey there Alex, and welcome back to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Always great to see old members returning! And interesting how you joined this site before I did and you're younger than me! :P Anyways, sounds like the Video Games section here is the best for you to look at!

As a reminder, please make sure that you refresh yourself with the rules here. There are some things in the rules that have changed since your last visit, such as newer signature regulations, so be sure to look over those again, as you don't want to wind up with an infraction on your profile. :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (that being a moderator, super moderator, or staff administrator), and they'd be more than glad to help you out anytime! :D

Hope you enjoy your stay back here at PC, Alex! You are more than welcome to leave a VM on my profile or send me a PM anytime you wish to chat with me! ^_^

Years
  • Hey! Welcome back to PC!

Always good to see old members return. I don't remember you obviously since you joined a year before me, but welcome back n_n I am sure the forum looks a lot different to you since you visited last, but things haven't really changed all the much. You can still find your hacking topics in the Emulation section the site, if you still enjoy hacking. It's really popular in that section, so I recommend you visit there again and maybe resume where you left off!

Also be sure to check out the Video Game section of the site since you enjoy gaming. There you can chat about all your favorite games on any platform from N64 to the Wii U! It's also a pretty popular section the site, so I am sure you'll enjoy it there.

If you need anything, just ask (:

Years
  • Wow-ee, lots of interests you have. That is quite amazing - I wish I were more like you. n~n; Welcome back, great to have you! We were both active around the same time but your name doesn't quite ring a bell, though I was never a very active poster of Emulation haha. And yeah, you're very eligible for a reintroduction so good choice!

It's really awesome to hear you had a great time; hopefully this time around your experience will be even better. A lot of us are big video game lovers here (of course, who can dislike games?!) so go ahead and participate in the VG chatter in our Video Games board sometime! My personal favorite game series are Pokemon and Animal Crossing, though I've started dabbling in Fire Emblem recently as well. Is there anything you want to do with games in specific? Game designer, tester, animator, programmer, or do any sound fine to you? I'd have loved to be a video game designer but alas, life took a different path. Seems like a tough but very fun job.. if only my college had majors relating to that. :( I suppose Digital Media would be as close as it gets.

Anyways, check out the Art & Design board if you ever want to share your gallery with us. There are a lot of good critiquers over there and they're all pretty pro at giving you great feedback. As an artist who has participated in our art board a lot before, I can safely say that it'll be one of the coolest places to check out. :) You can also start a shop if you're looking to make things for others; generally shops tend to do well, especially if they're for avatars/signatures. People always jump at the chance to have a cool new forum set made for 'em. Hope you have the best time ever around here and do your best to stick around! We'd looove to have you again. PC is a great place to be on nowadays (not like it wasn't before though, it's just been getting better) so getting involved and watching things grow is always fun.

Aaaand if you're keeping up with the Pokemon news, you can also look around the X & Y board to keep up-to-date on the sixth gen and discuss that! Fun fun. That's probably one of our most active boards nowadays, especially with how much news is being released.

Great meeting you, see you around. :D

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Spoiler:
    Thanks! Welcome back to you too seeing as you're a returning member. Nice to see that I'm not the only one back in action. And I'll make sure to re-read the rules.

Spoiler:
    Thanks! I'll make sure to ask if there's anything I'm wondering about. And I've already started to lurk around and post in the video games forums, haha.

Spoiler:
    Thank you. I'm not sure if I want to resume hacking again because it is very time consuming and I have a lot of other stuff to do, but the thought of going back to working on my previous hacks does sound like a lot of fun.

Spoiler:
    Thank you! And woah, you write so much. I'm kinda amazed. And haha, you wouldn't want to be me in the long run, there's some consequences. I love both Pokémon and Animal Crossing too! I got really addicted to New Leaf recently and have been playing it for the couple past weeks.

I might visit the art board sometime, but at the moment my skills with drawing isn't good enough to be shown, that'd be rather embarassing. Maybe sometime later when I've gotten better I'll share my works.

Last edited:
    Back