• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    Hello everyone I'm Genga and to be honest I found this community a few weeks ago looking for roms and was a little hesitant about joining at first. I love pokemon and everything about. Anyways I look foward to being apart of this community:3c

Years
  • Hi Genga! Welcome to PC! It's fine if you were a little hesitant since this is a really big forum so joining and getting involved can be scary. I was afraid of this place for a long while so I can understand. But it's okay! We're all really friendly and love new peeps so you're in a good place here. n~n All you really need to remember is to keep posting around and not disappear since you'll get the best experience that way.

You'll be quite busy if you plan on trying out all the great hacks we have here, they're one of the biggest and most popular aspects of the forum. Which ones have you played so far? I need to get back into them again since it's been a while.. just been so lazy with playing and haven't even finished Ultra Violet yet, haha.

There are many boards to discuss anything Pokemon here though, ranging from forum games and clubs all the way to anime/manga discussions! I'm sure you'll find many things to do here and if you're confused, just ask a staff member! They wander around the forum with blue, orange, and red names. Have fun. <3

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2024
    Thanks for the help :) So far i've played Rebirth, Snakewood, Flora Sky and currently playing Dark Rising but I'm stuck at Pete. After DR I plan on trying to play Light Platinum. I keep exploring

Back