• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I hope that we all can get along!! Tell me about your best teams, hardest/funnest fights, or just something in general!

My funnest fight was on d/p/p using PBR. I had 2 carnivines, 1 lapras, 1 vaporeon.

I lead with lapras and vaporeon.

Lapras - Defensive and health stats

Perish Song
    Bodyslam
    Protect
    whirlpool

Vaporeon Defense and Sp. Atk
    Protect
    Surf
    Brine
    Toxic

I got my perish song/ protect combo off on a palkia and dialga team, then switched to the two carnivines:

Both defenses- Holding leftovers
    Leach seed
    Ingrain
    Stockpile
    wrap x 52

My most troll victory ever. My friend was there watching the whole game, and we both couldn't believe that I won that.

Years
  • I hope that we all can get along!! Tell me about your best teams, hardest/funnest fights, or just something in general!

My funnest fight was on d/p/p using PBR. I had 2 carnivines, 1 lapras, 1 vaporeon.

I lead with lapras and vaporeon.

Lapras - Defensive and health stats

Perish Song
    Bodyslam
    Protect
    whirlpool

Vaporeon Defense and Sp. Atk
    Protect
    Surf
    Brine
    Toxic

I got my perish song/ protect combo off on a palkia and dialga team, then switched to the two carnivines:

Both defenses- Holding leftovers
    Leach seed
    Ingrain
    Stockpile
    wrap x 52

My most troll victory ever. My friend was there watching the whole game, and we both couldn't believe that I won that.

Welcome! And impressive battle :) you really beat all the odds!

Calem

Water Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Welcome to Community XeroXeroOne!! ;). It seems like you got quite a great team. I hope you enjoy posting in this community and if you have any problem, feel free to ask all the wonderful and kind staff here. I'll see you around the community!!~ :D

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • Oh, seems like you like sharing experience you have? That makes you an interesting person to listen to, doesn't it? Welcome to PC XeroXeroOne. Your nick is a keeper, or maybe it's just easy to remember. We have a lots of forums here to look at, talk at, and make at. Which means it's very fun here and if you try to stay longer, you'll enjoy to the max. I'm not the type of a Joy person but keep yourself at best behavior here because we have rules. If you need any question/help/guide just kindly ask the staffs such as Cirno and Serious. (Moderators) That is it for now, dismiss.

Years
  • Ooh, while I would love to leave this open and have you meet all of our amazing members it doesn't quite seem like an introduction. If you're looking to discuss battles and teams it'd fall fall under our amazing Battle Center board. Don't think I can move it over for you since it's discussing several topics that could possibly exist already there, so poke around and take a look. You'll find lots of battle-related things to discuss there.

Good luck! =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back