• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness (PS3)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Hey, Doods & Doodettes!

If you're into the Disagea series, you'll probably be happy to know that the new game in the series, Disgaea D2, will be set to launch in North America on October 8th! Now, if you haven't heard about this game until now, Disgaea D2 will feature the return of Laharl, Etna, and Flonne as main characters, and will be added with plenty of more features!

Check out the vid below if you're interested in learning more!

Soooooo, are you interested in this game? Are you looking to buy and play it? Share and thoughts and go wild, like a prinny~

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • This and the rest of the Disgaea series is the entire reason I want a PS3 right now. I've played the original on DS and loved it (even if it didn't come with the voice acting of the PS2 version). Are PS3 games compatible with the PS4? If they aren't... I guess the PS4 can wait.

Back