• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I told you we'd be together again!

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • I'm back!

Hello everyone! In case you don't know me, I'm Rune Alchemist, RPer and Fanfiction writer. I'm also known as Uena in Fanfiction.net.

I just returned here after... what, several months of inactivity? I still don't have the latest Pokemon games (which I hope to remedy when I get a part-time job along with college), but that doesn't mean I can't participate in the RPs here, right?

After honing my GM skills on another forum, with the most eccentric people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, I decide to return here and hopefully make an RP which is well made, well thought, and won't flop on itself as soon as I start on it.

My specialty is anime and games. Specifically; JRPGs, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Persona 3 Portable & 4, Girls und Panzer, and Final Fantasy 8. Which you might see when I do get around to writing an RP.

You might only see me in the RP section though, and rarely on other sections of the forum.

About Pokemon, my most favorite is Piplup, Glacion as my favorite Eeveelution, and the epitome of my Pokemon Collection is an English Second Generation Shiny Mewtwo card.

I can't wait to get back on the swing of things! Now, what RP should I think up first?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Ahh, Rune Alchemist! I totally remember you. <3 You were one of those ~fabulous~ roleplayers from...well, back in the day when I was roleplayin'. Welcome back! Roleplay Corner misses ya, and I can't wait to see what you're coming up next! I have an idea lined up, but I'm waiting for school and life to die down first. xD

Don't leave again okay. <3 Hopefully you stick around and I'll see you at the RP corner :D

Years
  • I was never a Roleplay Corner regular so I personally don't remember you, but I'm sure you'll run into some familiar faces now that you're back here. Welcome back! :3

Madoka's one of my favorite anime series, and there's apparently a little movie coming out soon that features a brand new character. I'll definitely have to watch that whenever it's out since from the poster I saw she looked pretty adorable.. and the series itself was so sad and really amazing. I cried a few times watching it. ;o;

Seems like you have quite a lot of ways to contribute to our little RP board so they're quite lucky to have you back. Join in on some of the current ones too, perhaps? There are so many ways to keep yourself busy over there, whee. Maybe I'll finally get inspired to pop in there myself and hopefully fix my dedication issues when it comes to roleplays.

Have a blast posting around here again and be sure to stick around for a long while this time, 'kay?! Looks like you've grown quite a lot as a person during your absence. Great meeting you! :D

Back