< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Treehouse I changed my signature! LOOK AT IT!!!1!one!

The Treehouse For the everyday ramblings of the masses.

Reply Post Reply
Old December 24th, 2013 (4:41 PM).
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
I usually just change the gif that's in mine whenever I make one that I really like. :3 It's usually something from an anime, so it's never really a big deal when I change mine. :p
今は 虹のベッドでチェリーつまむ夢よ あなたと。。。
retired from mod, please ask sophiera any oras questions
Old December 25th, 2013 (1:59 AM).
I don't really care for signatures since most end up being oversized and a tad obnoxious. I also have a tendency of being really picky with my themes, and it's really hard for me to find images that not only match my theme, but also fit within the 300 x 500 image size limit. If I have anything important to say nowadays, I'd probably just have a one-word signature with a link or a hover quote doodad.

Old December 25th, 2013 (4:40 AM).
Nature: Quirky
Originally Posted by southpark32 View Post
I just change it whenever I feel like it.

when I have plans to. XD

I usually change my siggy.

I don't like telling it to the public because they can just see it.
It's really, really tiring to do extwemeeeeee CSS in a siggy.... I'm just too lazy and I'm happy. :D
Old January 3rd, 2014 (11:13 AM).
Be a role model
Crystal Tier
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to acatfrommars
I change my icon way more than I change my signature. Mainly because I"m not that good with CSS yet. Also, because I find more cool icons than pics. for sigs.
When you're having a bad day, just keep going.

Sisters | Brother | Pairs
Old January 3rd, 2014 (1:40 PM).
white is cold
Crystal Tier
Nature: Quirky
I change my avatars and sigs a lot, and I mean a lot. It's because I'm usually very indecisive and so I like to play around with stuff. And my signature's CSS coding usually stays the same because I suck at CSS in general and also because I edited this one off a coding that pirouette left for me somewhere.

So yeah, don't be surprised if my taste changes a lot. My signature also has to have my essentials linked in it, such as the battle server and my Tumblr page.
Old January 5th, 2014 (4:51 PM).
Will you notice?
Gold Tier
Nature: Quiet
I don't change my sig THAT often, like right now I have had 3 different GIF of Frozen but it's still Frozen nonetheless

my sig needs sweg#
♥Plusle bro of Autumn Reverie♥ | ♥Pink Mommy, Autumn Reverie, Kanzler, Macarous & Apollo♥
|3DS FC|
Old January 5th, 2014 (4:55 PM).
fun in the sun
Platinum Tier
Nature: Brave
I don't change mine that often, usually when I find some kind of new thing I really like, or else collabs. Other than that, I rarely touch it.

I do say though, those CSS lessons sure came in useful lmao.

je suis désolé
Old January 5th, 2014 (6:57 PM).
Remember NovEnder
Super Moderator
I used to change mine a lot because I could never decide on a theme. But now I follow a self-imposed rule that my theme has to match in some way the story I'm working on. Since I'm writing about Digimon, I now have a Digimon theme. And since I'm going to be writing about Digimon for the next three months, it'll be March before I consider changing my theme.

I do like changing my theme quite a bit. Doing so refreshes the way my posts look, so I always want to go on a posting spree to see how I look with a new avatar and signature.
Old January 5th, 2014 (7:09 PM).
Crystal Tier
Nature: Adamant
I tend to change mine with whatever theme I'm going for. When I switch themes I go for the big shebang, changing everything. I find it fun to customize everything. I'm not vocal at all about switching signatures or whatever, but I do think it's important because it's what people will identify with you as long as you have it. It should not be a huge event though, because it's just switching outfits.
Old January 5th, 2014 (8:29 PM).
We are the n e w a m e r i c a n a
Gold Tier
Send a message via Skype™ to Treecko
I change my signature fairly often, but not as much as some other. The last time I changed it was for New Years and before that was sometime in December before Christmas, but only cause those were special holidays. I should probably change it soon once I think of a theme to change it too. But usually I change it every few weeks or so or if it's a holiday like Christmas. I usually just look for images I like on the internet , usually on tumblr. I used to spend time making signatures myself but it's been a while since I did that.
W e l c o m e t o B a d l a n d s.
Old January 5th, 2014 (8:33 PM).
The Red Death Alchemist
Hmm? I usually only change my theme once or twice a year at most. Partially cuz I'm lazy, and also since I don't post as often as some people, it helps me be recognised, at least, I would think it would.

Tausch Mit Mir?: 2208-5032-7062
Proud Member of Chaos Control & Equivalent Exchange!
Twitter || deviantART Youtube
Potato Buddy

Old January 5th, 2014 (8:36 PM).
Nature: Calm
Ever since I've been a part of forums, I've cared a great deal about my avatar/signature, I always look forward to customizing them when I join a new forum. I do change them a lot, because I like to change it lol. I never spend a whole lot of time on them and it's never any thing fancy at all, but I still love doing it. <3

Old January 5th, 2014 (8:46 PM).
Crystal Tier
I'm such a sucker for signatures. Like...it depends on the mood. One day I'll be like "eh, i'll just toss in some lyrics from a song I like and format it to make it look pretty" then the next few days I'll be like "I FEEL ARTSY AND CODESY I GOT ME SOME CSS SKILLS YEEEEEEAH." and end up spending hours on a fancy schmancy CSS signature that will probably stay for like...two days or so until I decide to take it down and replace it with some weird signature that only labels my pair and my pc family. Right now it's boring, and it's because I ran out of ideas and I don't have anything to obsess about at this time. lol
Old January 5th, 2014 (8:54 PM).
Blade of Justice
Silver Tier
Nature: Timid
I just change my sig whenever I feel like it. It can be there for a whole month or just one day. Although I use CSS sometimes, I keep it in the same format, just messing with the colors to match my current theme or I use no CSS at all, like now.
|| ||
I am the white void, I am the cold steel, I am the just sword, with blade in hand shall I reap the sins of this world, and cleanse them in the fires of destruction! I am Hakumen! The end has come.
Old January 5th, 2014 (10:07 PM).
I change mine kinda often and definitely much moreso than my avatar. Usually though mine is just generic and will contain Pokemon sprites linking to my closest friend's profiles and I will always include a battle server link!
Old January 5th, 2014 (11:55 PM).
I want to see the world with you.
Nature: Quiet
I change my signature whenever I feel like the one currently in use is getting a little old or when I've had it on for a long time. Sometimes I feel a change is in order to keep things feeling fresh and new. Of course I care about my signature. It's a sort of representative of myself to others about what I like and feel. I do like it when people tell me it's nice, but it's perfectly alright if they don't either. It's whether or not I myself like it that truly matters.

Old January 6th, 2014 (9:06 AM).
Wild Duck Pokémon
Gold TierCS
Nature: Impish
Signatures often kind of show me the people who value their image too much. Me? A simple picture and link is all I need really. I'm a very simple person with very simple to satisfy needs.
Old January 6th, 2014 (9:10 AM).
→ ring a bell
Nature: Gentle
I change it when I want to. Sometimes I change it an abnormal amount (some people might still remember those days) while other times I don't change it that often or I change it just a little. It just depends on my mood and all in the end I believe.
Old January 7th, 2014 (2:57 AM).
bitter gay.
Gold Tier
Nature: Bold
I don't change my signature that often. Only when I think I found something funny/thought of something funny.
Old January 7th, 2014 (11:14 AM).
Swadloon Trainer
Silver Tier
Send a message via Skype™ to Pinta77
I try too keep my signature and avatar the same. Whos gonna remember a silly username like "pinta77"? But someone might remember the pictures.

Wonder Trade!!!
Old January 7th, 2014 (1:57 PM).
Crystal Tier
I don't bother changing my signature that much, but I do have a habit of changing it about 5 times in the space of a day as I find it quite hard to choose one to stick to. I think my signature is due for a overhaul.
Old January 14th, 2014 (4:55 AM).
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nature: Relaxed
I change my Signature very rarely with the change being only the addition of a new pic. I do like it if people comment on it and let me know how it looks. Even a single good or bad affects my choice a lot. I guess I'm very easily nervous.
As for my Avatar I don't care at all............

By XVaporeon!

Click on the banner above to be redirected to the Dragon Pokemon Club!
All lovers of Dragon Pokemon welcome

Old January 14th, 2014 (8:50 AM). Edited January 14th, 2014 by Yukari.
Gold Tier
Nature: Calm
I really don't like to change my theme or signature, unless I want to do some tweaking, or I don't like what I'm using. and when I do I usually just use something that still fits in with my theme... like how I just changed my avatar...

Pairs | Theme | MAL | The Underground

Old January 14th, 2014 (8:56 AM).
Mission Complete✔
Nature: Lax
I have always felt that all my signatures need to be made by me because they are my identity. So I always make sure that I was the one that made them.

Old January 14th, 2014 (10:24 AM).
Nature: Timid
Changing sigs is no big deal! I change mine whenever I feel the need to, though nowadays I've gotten way too lazy and like my simplistic one that I have now.
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links