• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Workout or watch tv?

read the tital

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Both, I try to run at least a mile aday. But I watch t.v. alot too XD

Years
  • I don't watch TV too often, and I don't excercise outside of gym... but I think I watch more TV. I'm a bum. I need to get out. x_x;

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    In front of the computer, of course. xD Otherwise... >.>; Watch TV? ._.

-Pretty Pony~

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I pick workout because.TV is enteraining but workout is more lifesaving.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Seeing as how its a ten minute walk to get to school then I go home for lunch, then back to school then back home etc. thats a good workout XD. But I try to go to the weight room at school on a regular basis to "pump that iron" XD.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Both. ^_^ I try to excercise every day, yet I also try to cram in as much TV as I can every day. :P I really like TV, but I do like to excercise as well. ^_^

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • i come bak from school and look and i said wow! we got some lazy ppls here XD but it's not wut u do it's wut u prefer to do or sumthing XD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • DF Dadragonz said:
    I actually work out while watching tv XD
    That's what I do! I have this eliptical trainer (don't know where the name comes from) and I go on it whilst watching the music channels! It's great! XD

Back