Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon General Theories, experiences and other discussions regarding the Pokémon franchise that can't be covered in any of the other boards.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 25th, 2014 (01:37 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Brendino.
Peitharchia
& having to receive it

Welcome, everybody!
Official place to share and discuss all your Pokémon-related media work.
This is the place where we all get to post and talk about fan-made Pokémon media, such as videos and music. The main purpose of this is to serve as counterpart to Creative Media Showcase over at C&M. You may comment and criticize the work posted by others, as long as you keep a friendly tone! You may submit and discuss things that are not created by yourself, but when you do, please make sure to mention who've made them so that you could stay away from getting into any possible trouble.
Rules and Guidelines
Before you start posting here, please skim through the following set of rules.
You may only showcase your own Pokémon related media here. This would include fan-made audio and video content. For art and literature, please head over to either Art & Design or Fan Fiction & Writing. For Let's Plays, visit Video Games. For things that have nothing to do with Pokémon, visit Culture & Media.

You may post direct links here if you prefer, but embedding is recommended. To embed videos, use either [youtube] or [video] tag. Former works if the particular video had been uploaded to YouTube only, and latter is for every other site. To attach music, use [sound]. If you're not sure how BB codes work, please check out our FAQ, which could be found in the navigation bar at top of the page. If you're facing problems and need help, you may always ask in our Community Feedback and Support forum.

Please refrain from posting channel links, as that's considered advertising. Also, when you submit, please make sure that nothing is inappropriate. If they are, a moderator is most likely going to remove them. Plus, you might get infracted.
Go wild, everybody; enjoy yourself!
For any questions in regards to this thread or board, feel free to contact either Brendino or Doctor.
Pokémon General, the Leftovers of PokéCommunity.
Old May 28th, 2014 (05:31 AM).
Doctor
& time lord

Nature: Naive
Lemme kick this off by showing you something I think everyone should hear: The Kanto Symphony project.

Spoiler:

It's remixes/orchestrations (with real orchestra!) of nearly every tune in the original Kanto games. You can buy the albums on iTunes. Soon, they will release a Johto album as well. The creator of the Kanto album is called Skotein, you might have heard of him :3 I don't know if he has an account on PC.

Search for "pokémon orchestrated" on Youtube to find more of their songs. Another personal favorite, besides the one above, is the Lavender City one. What do you think? I love it. So qualitative.
Old May 28th, 2014 (02:05 PM).
Peitharchia
& having to receive it

Oh, I think I've heard of those once before; they're amazing, and my ears, well… they really love absorbing those sounds. xD" Speaking of remixes, have you guys heard those songs by PokéRemixStudio? If so, which would be your favorite?
Old May 31st, 2014 (09:42 AM).
Doctor
& time lord

Oh, I've heard loads of his stuff. We had him here in PGen some time ago :3 Let's hope he returns and sees the Media Lounge at some point.

Some of my favs are:

Primal Dialga remix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poiqPQpiTN0
Sky Tower remix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL3FzvMwOZw
Old June 3rd, 2014 (04:29 PM).
Peitharchia
& having to receive it

Those are great. <3 My most favorite, though, would have to be Sootopolis City music. I didn't like the original theme, but this guy made me love it, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1pS0O9uzp0
Old June 8th, 2014 (02:34 AM).
jaksketch

Hey guys, I made a prank video, Pikachu Shocks tokyo!

/watch?v=_mwhfGvrpYo (just type youtube.com before the /watch, it won't let me link yet)
Old June 8th, 2014 (02:57 AM). Edited June 9th, 2014 by Doctor.
Doctor
& time lord

Quote originally posted by jaksketch:
Hey guys, I made a prank video, Pikachu Shocks tokyo!

/watch?v=_mwhfGvrpYo (just type youtube.com before the /watch, it won't let me link yet)
Perhaps that is a sign that you should go and post some more on PokéCommunity before you attempt to post links then? ;) I watched your vid anyways, haha, loved when the guy just ran after Pikachu like he really wanted the gum or get back at him xD And that Pikachu suit <3
Old June 11th, 2014 (09:32 AM).
jaksketch

Thanks, I'll try when I get time, traveling now!
Old July 6th, 2014 (10:34 PM).
Phosphora
touhou 14.5 hype tho
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Phosphora
My personal favourite Pokemon remixer is GlitchxCity - her work's never failed to impress me...unfortunately I sort of gave up on actively following uploads on Youtube, so I haven't heard much of her recently. :/

It's somewhat old, but still amazing~
Old July 8th, 2014 (10:05 AM).
Doctor
& time lord

Quote originally posted by Marisa:
My personal favourite Pokemon remixer is GlitchxCity - her work's never failed to impress me...unfortunately I sort of gave up on actively following uploads on Youtube, so I haven't heard much of her recently. :/

It's somewhat old, but still amazing~
I've listened to some of GlitchxCity's remixes but I think I thought most of them were too upbeat and dance-like for my taste. I prefer more orchestral stuff I suppose ;) But some stuff she's done is really cool. Like:

Spoiler:
Old July 8th, 2014 (01:39 PM).
SuperEspeon
Sinnohbaby

Lets do a little blast to the bast with the goddamn PokeRap! Except this one is updated for all 718 pokemon!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=8337603#8337603
Old July 9th, 2014 (11:46 AM).
Sheep
sheeple sheeple

Nature: Timid
Espeon, I don't see any video links. :( The link you put in just links to that post you've made, was that intentional?

And ooo Marisa that is so pretty. But yeah it is kind of techno-y and dance-like for me so I'm not sure if I can listen to it for too long at a time.

Have any of you seen this amazing Pokemon Snap trailer? It's absolutely crazy how much time and effort was put into it. I'm taken aback each time. The 3D is pretty good and.. quite terrifying at some points. Charizard especially. @_@;

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 LV
Old July 9th, 2014 (02:48 PM).
Peitharchia
& having to receive it

Wow, that trailer looks simply stunning. Would be great if they had created some ad like that, if they were to ever create a Pokémon Snap sequel or remake!

Also, you all should check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aalg2Y0usVg I'm not such a huge fan of the original song, but this one is simply awesome.
Old July 10th, 2014 (11:45 PM).
Braxien
Banned

I like this song. It is extremely intense, in my opinion, and the violin playing is exceptional!

EDIT: Apparently, I don't know how to post youTube videos, so ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo0OccO5_qU
Old July 11th, 2014 (02:42 PM).
Doctor
& time lord

Quote originally posted by Sheep:
Espeon, I don't see any video links. :( The link you put in just links to that post you've made, was that intentional?

And ooo Marisa that is so pretty. But yeah it is kind of techno-y and dance-like for me so I'm not sure if I can listen to it for too long at a time.

Have any of you seen this amazing Pokemon Snap trailer? It's absolutely crazy how much time and effort was put into it. I'm taken aback each time. The 3D is pretty good and.. quite terrifying at some points. Charizard especially. @_@;

I love fantrailers like these! Wow, Charizard's and Snorlax' scenes I like especially. And the ending, haha "must go faster." It's nice that some people are passionate enough to do these things.

Quote originally posted by Endless:
Also, you all should check this out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aalg2Y0usVg I'm not such a huge fan of the original song, but this one is simply awesome.
Hahah, the jokes xD I actually really like the original song, we made it the theme of our lab work in a recent biology course. For some strange reason. But this version was kind of more fun ;)

Quote originally posted by Braxien:
I like this song. It is extremely intense, in my opinion, and the violin playing is exceptional!

EDIT: Apparently, I don't know how to post youTube videos, so ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo0OccO5_qU
Ah yes, Lindsey Stirling. A star. That's just a fantastic version of the pokémon theme. Should be used in a movie I say.
Old July 11th, 2014 (02:51 PM).
Braxien
Banned

Quote originally posted by Adventure:
Ah yes, Lindsey Stirling. A star. That's just a fantastic version of the pokémon theme. Should be used in a movie I say.
The music is fabulous, yes. However, more Pokémon movies? I think I can wait another few years for a cheesy, predictable anime movie.
Old July 12th, 2014 (01:40 PM).
Pendraflare
I'm definitely in my zone.
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Pendraflare
What cool remixes are there? I heart these remixes of Xerneas/Yveltal and Diantha's themes one day while I was watching one of Marriland's Wonder Trade Wednesday streams. I do prefer the originals of both, but these are still cool when you hear them:

Xerneas/Yveltal: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-M3nwAVSKg
Diantha: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7lQbSpQV44
Old July 16th, 2014 (03:34 PM).
cjc00ky

Nature: Lax
Disclaimer: I'm sorry if this does not belong in this Sub-form but its been on my mine for the the past week.

I remember like 3-5 years ago Me and my brother watched this fan made pokemon series on Youtube and i was jus amazed that this "show" was being displaeyed as it was like a pokemon game.

My Youtube channel in which i used to subscribe to this was banned b/c of copyright stuff i uploaded i lost the channel and i remembered that the guy had finnished and stopped creating the show.

However i want to go back and find and watch it and i really dont rememeber anything story related or even the title

I was wondering if anyone even knows what im talking about or even rememebers this channel.
Old July 16th, 2014 (05:03 PM).
Brendino
Strike that. Reverse it.

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by GeraldTheTheroiest:
I made this AMV a while back but i just now uploaded it

Had to upload it to dailymotion cause youtube is stupid

[video]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21lbvl_pokemon-amv-ash-and-pikachu-best-friends_music[/video]
Hey Gerald, it doesn't look like your video is working, which is probably why the tags aren't working, either. Maybe try uploading it again to share with us!

Quote originally posted by cjc00ky:
Disclaimer: I'm sorry if this does not belong in this Sub-form but its been on my mine for the the past week.

I remember like 3-5 years ago Me and my brother watched this fan made pokemon series on Youtube and i was jus amazed that this "show" was being displaeyed as it was like a pokemon game.

My Youtube channel in which i used to subscribe to this was banned b/c of copyright stuff i uploaded i lost the channel and i remembered that the guy had finnished and stopped creating the show.

However i want to go back and find and watch it and i really dont rememeber anything story related or even the title

I was wondering if anyone even knows what im talking about or even rememebers this channel.
Unfortunately, you aren't giving us a lot to go by here, so I'm not sure how many people are going to be able to help you with this. And since this doesn't really need a thread of its own, I'll move this over to our Pokemon Media Lounge for you. If anyone does happen to know what you're searching for though, they can feel free to post the videos here! Best of luck in finding those videos.

MOVED.

Moderator of Pokémon General
Old July 17th, 2014 (07:08 AM).
GeraldTheTheroiest
Pokemon Theroiest

So the link should be fixed now

Anyway i made the AMV a while back but was just now able to upload it, it's on dailymotion because youtube was giving me problems.

The video format doesn't want to read dailymotion it seems so here is the direct link.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21lbvl_pokemon-amv-ash-and-pikachu-best-friends_music
Old July 19th, 2014 (12:51 AM).
Dragon_Trainer_
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by cjc00ky:

Hey Poképeople, I don't know if this falls under the category of a work of music because it's definitely Media. Also,I found the series this guy is talking about. It's by SMOSH!

Spoiler:

By XVaporeon!

Do you think you have what it takes................?
Come join the Dragon Pokemon Club........

Old July 21st, 2014 (06:00 AM).
Doctor
& time lord

Quote originally posted by GeraldTheTheroiest:
So the link should be fixed now

Anyway i made the AMV a while back but was just now able to upload it, it's on dailymotion because youtube was giving me problems.

The video format doesn't want to read dailymotion it seems so here is the direct link.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x21lbvl_pokemon-amv-ash-and-pikachu-best-friends_music
Nice one! For some constructive critique though: it would have been nice if you had used shorter sequences instead of, for example, that long scene with the thunder stone in the middle. Chop it up a bit to create more feels, I'd say! :3

Quote originally posted by Dragon_Trainer_:
Hey Poképeople, I don't know if this falls under the category of a work of music because it's definitely Media. Also,I found the series this guy is talking about. It's by SMOSH!

Spoiler:
I think you mean like this:
Spoiler:

Haha, I've seen something similar to that, it's hilarious. Metrosexual hipster xD
Old July 25th, 2014 (01:30 AM).
cjc00ky

Nature: Lax
Quote originally posted by Dragon_Trainer_:
No that wasnt it
It was not Parody based OR Live action recorded
It was "filmed" with pokemon fire red graphics...lets just say
Its hard for me to describe it i appologize for my crappy description but letts put it like this...
This...youtuber was a pokemon game modder.
He created his own sprites, created his own mapping and his own diolog.
And instead of creating a pokemon hack he created a pokemon show with in a pokemon game.
If that makes sense.
Old July 25th, 2014 (07:36 AM).
UndertakerFreak1127
Hollow as a Mountain

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to UndertakerFreak1127 Send a message via Skype™ to UndertakerFreak1127
Part one of a series I did/kinda still doing on my channel.

Old August 1st, 2014 (05:00 AM).
Blastin'Tyruntz
Float away...to a world of joy...

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by UndertakerFreak1127:
Part one of a series I did/kinda still doing on my channel.

Actually pretty funny! :D

I got a GlitchxCity remix to show you, one of my favs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9heoRINbo0o

And this remix of Lysandre's battle theme as a boss is by TheOphidians, i just heard about them recently but it's a great remix.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFX2qd7afcg

Last but not least is this mashup of the song Applause by Lady Gaga and the 1st pokemon theme song from the anime, it's a bit on the comical side for me, i laughed. It actually is pretty good, it's made by Andy Hagen.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXMj5l-IhEg

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links