• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Shiny Shaymin FT: Shiny Ho-oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello ! I have a shiny Ho-oh for trade, and I would love love love a shiny shaymin for it. Have a duplicate? I will trade! :D I don't need IVs because I probably won't use it often. Maybe in game play through, but that's it.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • I could be wrong, but I believe Shaymin is shiny locked.

The Shaymin you can find in Platinum with Oak's Letter at the Flower Paradise can be shiny o 3o
    All other Shaymin are shiny locked, tho~

I happen to have a shiny Korean Shaymin from such in-game event, I'd first need to finish a breeding request and then clone the Shaymin, tho (but you can have the original if you dislike clones) :3​

Years

• The Shaymin you can find in Platinum with Oak's Letter at the Flower Paradise can be shiny o 3o
    All other Shaymin are shiny locked, tho~

I happen to have a shiny Korean Shaymin from such in-game event, I'd first need to finish a breeding request and then clone the Shaymin, tho (but you can have the original if you dislike clones) :3​

I would love your Shaymin! :D I would be okay with the clone. Just let me know when you are ready after whatever you are doing. :D

I could be wrong, but I believe Shaymin is shiny locked.

Yes, apparently so. Thank you for that!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back