• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chain Monolocke Randomizer

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    INTRODUCING:
    The Chain Monolocke randomizer challenge
    Rawr guys, it's yar favorite fossil Blastin'TyruntZ Here with an idea that i sort-of adapted while watching a poketuber named GameBoyLuke, he introduced this challenge that was partially made by a guy named Roman Pijls on one of his videos (All rights go to their respective owners, this challenge is quite interesting)

And now, the rules:

1. When a Pokemon faints it is classed as a death, and the Pokemon has to then be released or put in a PC box exclusively for 'dead' Pokemon.
    2. You can only catch the first Pokemon you encounter that is a type you are able to catch in any area throughout the game.
    3. Each capture must be nicknamed, to create an emotional bond between trainer, and Pokémon.
    4.This is a monotype though so you can only catch pokemon of the same type.
    "But hey, TyruntZ, What does the 'Chain' means?"
    Well i'll tell you!
    Some pokemon have dual types, right? Well, each time you catch a pokemon of the type(s) you chose at the start. and they have a secondary or primary typing that is different (for instance, Charizard is Fire\Flying while Infernape is Fire\Fighting) You can add this new type to the list of types you are allowed to catch, thus expanding your variety! So the rule is as follows:

5. I can only capture Pokémon with types that are the same as ones in my team (Monotype). Dual type Pokémon add types to my arsenal, allowing me to capture more types (Chain).

And of course, the randomzier part! Here is the link of the randomizer, with the randomizing rules being:
    *Change impossible evolutions (such as trade ones)
    *Randomize Hidden Hollows/Grottos (B2W2 Only)
    *No Game-Breaking Moves
    *Starter Pokemon: Random (Completely)
    *Trainer Pokemon: Random, then:
    -Rival Carries Starter Throughout the Game
    -Try to Use Pokemon With Similar Strength
    -Don't Use Legendaries
    -No Early Shedinja\Wonder guard (depends on randomizer version)
    *Wild Pokemon: Random
    *Static Pokemon: Random (Completely)
    Username: Blastin'TyruntZ
    Game(s): Pokemon Black
    Starting type(s): Will be stated in your first post\update after picking your starter, make it in bold.

AND to make sure you read and understood everything, please write this in bold in your sign-up: Tyrunt
    Chainers:
    Spoiler:

Champions:
    Spoiler:

The challenge will be over when you beat the champion of your region, but you can play for as long as youi want, the goa is to have fun!
    And as always, i am right here, you can PM or post here any question you have, and i'd be glad to help you.
    AND MY FIRST UPDATE GUYS!
    -The name i chose was BLASTIN. Yes, in ALL CAPS.
    -The starters were Samurott, Exeggcute and Meditite. I picked Exeggcute and so, my adventure as a grass and psychic chainer has begun.
    -I defeated Bianca who had the Samurott, and Cheren who picked Meditite.
    -After a lot of story and stuff, i got my pokeballs, not before calling my Exeggcute Yolkeye.

Back