• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rourini kenshin

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2004
    Anybody watch this anime. it ahs a great story, funny at many spots in nearly every ep. and it feels like its almost real.

if anyone wants to see it and never has i must warn you this is a very ****** anime(well not when its starting off)not recommended for anyone under 12(age when i started seein it:P) but if you really want to see it i can send you the first 5 eps after that if you get hooked i might send more (if you ask nicely enough). though i can not get the eps. till after new years to you.

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
  • anime_god said:
    Anybody watch this anime. it ahs a great story, funny at many spots in nearly every ep. and it feels like its almost real.

if anyone wants to see it and never has i must warn you this is a very ****** anime(well not when its starting off)not recommended for anyone under 12(age when i started seein it:P) but if you really want to see it i can send you the first 5 eps after that if you get hooked i might send more (if you ask nicely enough). though i can not get the eps. till after new years to you.

I've been thinkin' about reading the manga for it if it's out in America, by the way does anyone know if it's any good in the manga, since I can never catch it on TV and the very few episodes I have seen of it were pretty cool except the one where Kenshin gets his *** kicked by this guy that looks like a mummy I can never remember his name.

Last edited:
    Back