• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    hehe,welcome! It seems you are having fun here!^^ lets be friends.

Valkyrie

It's all in the eyeliner.♥
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 22, 2005
    Yay! You joined Holly! ^-^

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • UltraNova said:
    Have no fear, Ultranova is here! Hehe. Hello! :)
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help or have any questions,feel free to ask me. I will try to help you my best. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,make a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

Daegon

Friend of all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2006
    Hello, my name is JDBDPSX. I hope you rot here. Hope that you have an alright time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    Welcome to PC! Read the rules, follow them, and have fun! If you want to be friends or if you need help just pm me! ^^

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Whoa, this is ironic. XD Well, your IP Address matches Jasujo's IP as well. <.< As I told her...or, as I told you. XD I have to close this. ^^ PM me with any objections. ^^

*closes*

~Kelsey

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back