• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

John_123

Pok�mon Trainer
Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm new here and thought it would be courteous to introduce myself! My names John (as you can proberbly tell) and I used to play the original pokemon games when I was a kid, but recently (as sad as it may be considering I'm 18) I've really got back into them. They are really an excellent series of games with unparrelled gameplay in thier genre... In fact, they are in many ways genre busting! I love their originality and the great sense of satisfaction you feel throughout all of the games. I'm hopefully getting Fire Red tommorow, which will be my first modern pokemon game since the 3 originals (red, blue and yellow). I hope its as good as the originals! Well, I'll keep you posted on an old school veterans opinion of the new age versions! Later! :classic:
    John.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hey there John! I have a really good friend at school named John. ^_____^ My name's Kelsey, it's nice ta meet you. ^.~ Welcome to The PokeCommunity! 8D Please check out the rules and stuff like that and have an awsome time. =3 Feel free to PM me just to chat or if you have any questions. ;3

~Kelsey

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • Whoa there's a lot of John's here. XD Welcome to PC...JOHN. XD

Betcha can't guess what MY name is. XD

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    John said:
    Hello everyone! I'm new here and thought it would be courteous to introduce myself! My names John (as you can proberbly tell) and I used to play the original pokemon games when I was a kid, but recently (as sad as it may be considering I'm 18) I've really got back into them. They are really an excellent series of games with unparrelled gameplay in thier genre... In fact, they are in many ways genre busting! I love their originality and the great sense of satisfaction you feel throughout all of the games. I'm hopefully getting Fire Red tommorow, which will be my first modern pokemon game since the 3 originals (red, blue and yellow). I hope its as good as the originals! Well, I'll keep you posted on an old school veterans opinion of the new age versions! Later! :classic:
    John.
    Well that is a long profile. Well welcome to PC. Follow the rules and have a great time.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • John said:
    Hello everyone! I'm new here and thought it would be courteous to introduce myself! My names John (as you can proberbly tell) and I used to play the original pokemon games when I was a kid, but recently (as sad as it may be considering I'm 18) I've really got back into them. They are really an excellent series of games with unparrelled gameplay in thier genre... In fact, they are in many ways genre busting! I love their originality and the great sense of satisfaction you feel throughout all of the games. I'm hopefully getting Fire Red tommorow, which will be my first modern pokemon game since the 3 originals (red, blue and yellow). I hope its as good as the originals! Well, I'll keep you posted on an old school veterans opinion of the new age versions! Later! :classic:
    John.
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name is Blue Jasmine. If you need help,have any questions or have any problems,feel free to ask me. I will try my best to help you. Please follow the rules and read the FAQ. I hope you will be active,have a lot of friends,have fun and have a great time.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome here, John!
    I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay :)
    Follow the rules and try to be active^^

John_123

Pok�mon Trainer
    Years
  • WOAH! I'm totally overwhelmed by all of your niceness! Thanks for making me feel totally welcome! If anyone here is like around ym age (like 17 or 18) im up for geting to know u guys a tad better. Thats not being ageist or nething, is just kinda easier to get on with peeps my age. PM me if u up for a chat!

Thanks agen to ALL OF YOU! :P

Back