• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Shinin Pokemon Quiz

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Aha...But I meant SOMETIMES even tho I didnt say it...-_-

I must confess that I also did cheat twice...once I got the question wrong even tho I couldnt remember but I only cheat if things are too urgent... -_-

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • Pegasus gets the points. 5 points.

SCORES:
    Dark Pegasus - 5

Next question: Name all of the Sevii Islands. By their names, not "One Island, Two Island," etc. You get 1 point per island, making a max of 9 points.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • Pegasus gets 2 points and AV gets 7.

SCORES:
    Dark Pegasus - 7
    Angel Vaporeon - 7

Next question: Name all CAVES (mountains and stuff like that too) that are in Red, Green, Blue and Yellow versions.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • Latias Lover gets 3 points and Angel Vaporeon gets 1. Viridian Forest isn't a cave, and in R/B/G/Y, Cerulean Cave was called Unkown Dungeon. It was changed for no reason in FR/LG.

SCORES:
    Dark Pegasus - 7
    Angel Vaporeon - 8
    Latias Lover - 3

Next question: Name all foresty areas from all Pokemon RPG games. 1 for each one you get.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Dya mind if I join in on this mate?

viridian forst, petalburg woods, illex forest, safari zone on all the games, area where u have the bug contests in G/S

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • You all get points for what you said before other people. And Pokedude, don't cheat.

SCORES:
    Dark Pegasus - 11
    Angel Vaporeon - 10
    Latias Lover - 3
    Baker's Bulbasaur - 2

Next question: How many pokemon are currently known to exist? (5 points)

Back