• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you Have the Sims? [Poll and Discussion Thread]

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
  • Do you have the Sims for PC, or a Game Console? Not Sims Bustin' out just the Original and the Expansion Packs for Sims. Currently Released are the ones Below.

The Sims
    The Sims: Livin' Large
    The Sims: House Party
    The Sims: Hot Date
    The Sims: Vacation
    The Sims: Unleased
    The Sims: Superstar
    The Sims: Makin' Magic

What it's about?
    The Sims is a game, Where you can create sims(people), give them homes, get them jobs, and almost everything Humans can do. With each Expansion Pack brings along a new theme and new Items you can purchase to keep your sims happy. What Livin Large does is it allows you to live in a Life of luxury, or in Poverty state. House Party is just that, your sims can have partys.. any kind of party. Hot Date Allows your sims to go to the All New Downtown and Go on Dates with Other Sims. I'll Add more later.

If your Interested in this you might want to check this thread out also.
    http://pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=3740
    The Sims 2

Thank you :)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    I've got the lot! I just hope they're bringing out more expansion packs For the original... I won't get the sims 2 in worry that i'll never play the original again :nervous:

Back