• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Murder Mystery(s)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I will post some Pokemon murder mysteries, but i'll start with only one. See if you can work them out!

Dratini's Daring Dive

The PokePolice were called over to a lonely house on a cliff overlooking the sea when, apparently, Dratini had been killed. Inside, Charizard, Dragonite, Bagon and Charmander were sitting in the kitchen. Here is what they said:

Charmander: Waaaah! Dratini was my best friend! I heard him scream then the police came! Waaaaah! *blows nose*

Dragonite: *sniff* My poor son...I was cooking dinner when Dratini's scream broke the silence...I wanted to go see what happened to him but I was too afraid to move from the kitchen...*sniff*..so he's been murdered...*sob*

Charizard: I was upstairs playing with charmander when I heard Dragonite wailing. I ran downstairs to see what happened and Dragonite was hysterical..I know i'd do the same if anything happened to my Charmander..

Bagon: I was upstairs on the computer when I heard Dratini's scream and, through the window, saw him jump off the cliff. He smashed his head on the rocks below. It was terrible...I haven't left this house since I saw him jump...*sniff*

Who did it? How? Post your answer and i'll tell you if you're right!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Yeah, please use the thread Trikip posted. ^_^; *closes*

Back