• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Revival: My works

Status
Not open for further replies.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
natsume.jpg

Just coming back from a long months worth of busy-ness.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
Man, you created a new thread! No wonder it didn't show up on my user-cp (I kept subscribing to your old one).

Enough ranting... your sketches are great as always!
Cute (like Natsume) and cool (like Fuudin) like last time :)

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
Sometimes, you guys can feel free to suggest something for me to draw, especially when I'm uninspired like.... well, not now, I'll come up withs ome Fire Emblem pictures soon or such. Anyway, there's no guarantee I'll draw it for sure, but it doesn't hurt to try now, does it?

Most likely, I won't do shounen ai and yaoi. XD Not my thing.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
Years
Well, since i suck at drawing )_(. I can't. BUT YOUR GREAT AT DRAWING ^_^. Long time no see, but, great drawings ya got there, XD

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 3, 2015
marisa.jpg

Malika from Fire Emblem, AKA Marissa. That's sad, I still can't remember everyone's english name, only the original names like, Cougar, Salef, Corm, and Arv and so forth. Anyway, enjoy, I loved this pink haired blade mistress! Sadly, this is an old picture, I haven't been feeling inspirational.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back