• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do ya think will happen in Pok?mon 7?

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
  • What do ya think will happen in Pok?mon 7?

Here's where you can post what u think will happen in the 7th movie: The Sky-splitting Invader.(also known as Visitor From Space, Fissure) Who will win? Is Deoxys good or bad? Is Rayquaza fighting against or with Ash? Answer these with your own opinion here!

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • I think rayquaza is fighting with Ash, and about Deoxys, well as was mentioned in one of the older episodes of pokemon, "There's no such thing as a bad pokemon" So of coarse Deoxys isn't bad....

Kurosaki

(「・ω・)「
    Years
  • Pluslechu said:
    I think rayquaza is fighting with Ash, and about Deoxys, well as was mentioned in one of the older episodes of pokemon, "There's no such thing as a bad pokemon" So of coarse Deoxys isn't bad....

I have to agree with Pluslechu. Rayquaza will most likely fight along side Ash. But I don't know about Deoxys. But really there is no bad Pokemon so Deoxys maybe will help Ash later on in the movie.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Good point...

I'm pretty sure that Deoxys is the bad Pokemon. Mewtwo was bad in the first movie, up until the ending. I bet that's how it'll be with Deoxys, but I'm not sure. ^_^; As for Rayquaza, it doesn't seem like the type of Pokemon that would be too friendly, so I'm guessing it'll have that Ash's Charizard before it was trained type of attitude, and just want to fight the Deoxys. But who knows? It may be protecting the others. On the Japanese trailer for the movie it showed it shooting a beam, so it was obviously fighting something.

This movie definately looks like it is going to be cool. :rambo:

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Here's what I think will happen:
    Ash teams up with Rayquaza to fight Deoxys
    Ash does something deadly and almost dies
    The magic power of pok?mon gets him back
    Everyone thanks Ash when it wasn't really him who saved the day
    Just like most other movies...

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
  • Deoxys55 said:
    Here's what I think will happen:
    Ash teams up with Rayquaza to fight Deoxys
    Ash does something deadly and almost dies
    The magic power of pok?mon gets him back
    Everyone thanks Ash when it wasn't really him who saved the day
    Just like most other movies...
    Yep. Just like the other movies. I was thinking the same thing.

Later,
    Mew564
    Hey! What do you know? I'm actually having a good day today.

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
    Years
  • Woah. I guess that's all I can say.
    The more I see Deoxys, the more I want to run away from it.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    Hey blue, I really like your signature...did you make those icons yourself or where did you get them?

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
  • Rayquaza and Deoxys looks both kinda evil. It could be possible that both the bad Pok?mon this time. I get the impression that Rayquaza and Deoxys are settling a score once and for all. There seems to be a lot of action in this movie, which is a nice change after "Celebi: A Timeless Encounter" and "The Wishing Star of Seven Nights". Not that I don't like cute Pok?mon...

Is it just me or does Deoxys looks a lot like a robot? I've also noticed that Deoxys has three forms in the movie poster.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 11, 2014
    I disagree completely that deoksis in evil. I think that the entire point of the show pocket monsters is to show that there are no evil pokemon, becuase they live in harmony with the universe. Only men are evil because they try to upset the balance of the world.

Many times in all of the movies the theme of the universeal 'balance' is talked about. For example in Nanayo no negaiboshi (the 6th movie) this is a major theme because Butler wants to destroy the balance for his own personal gain.

As for rekkuza being evil I disagree with this too for the same reason. Also the only 'evil' thing he does is fight with the other pokemon...and all pokemon do that so why is that evil?

Also the summary of the movie is on the official site
    http://www.pokemon2004.jp/index.html#story
    it was just recently released. I think that it is obvoius from it that Deokisis is not evil at all...for example it says is he hiding a great secret? Perhaps he is a more advanced being from another planet and only wants to go home...

Back