• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pick on my art! :D :D

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
  • Not feeling happy these days?
    Good way to loose your temper--PICK ON MY ART!

Pick as much as you like. (But don't spam or direct attack me)

Pick on any pic in my website, then state which pic you were picking on.
    (preferably those in "art". Others are not meant to be nicely drawn)
    (Or maybe you feel really mad, then pick those not in "art")

Halloween2005.jpg

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Heya jynx! ^_^ Haven't seen you around in a while! *hugs!*

I really like the lineless style you've used here! :D The folds in her dress look very nice, and her expression is so cute! ^_^ The only thing I would suggest is to make the image a bit cleaner - certain parts of it look a little too blurry (the left-hand side of her hat for example), but that's a very minor thing and easily sorted!

Keep up the great work! *hugs!* ^_^

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Forest Grovyle said:
    Heya jynx! ^_^ Haven't seen you around in a while! *hugs!*

I really like the lineless style you've used here! :D The folds in her dress look very nice, and her expression is so cute! ^_^ The only thing I would suggest is to make the image a bit cleaner - certain parts of it look a little too blurry (the left-hand side of her hat for example), but that's a very minor thing and easily sorted!

Keep up the great work! *hugs!* ^_^
    ^^ *hug* School works were driving me mad :P

Oh, so people like my line-less style better than lined ones?
    THank you for telling me that :D

-----------------------------------------
    Re seto_girl:
    I found some old arts in my school file (was probably 12yrs old when I drew them), thinking of doing a halloween special XD

My school didn't access to oekakist...it is a pain...and no photoshop! ARGH!!!!
    There are some hand-drawn ones, I'm thinking of processing them in Christmas. (When I fly home ^^)

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Utter Disaster said:
    Some good art. Good job! I'll give you a cookie.
    Which sort of style do you like most or least?

(Want to know what sort of art people like to see)

Back