• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what pokemon would you fuse?

shadow keeper

Need help. How hack?Really
Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2005
    just like the title says. what 2 (or 3 or more) would you fuse together?

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Charizard and Blastoise.

A perfect combination of defense and offense in one pokemon. Water and Fire. Cool. Cannons and wings. Even Cooler. Earthquake and Ice Beam. WHat even Cooler. JUst perfection at the best.

shadow keeper

Need help. How hack?Really
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2005
    i'd actually fuse trapinch and articuno.
    flying + land and ground + ice
    good combo

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Ninetales with latias. It would be magnificent, graceful, cute and strong both defensively and offensively and it would either be psychic/fire or dragon/fire

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Meh will fuse Jynx with Smoochum.. A mix of ugly and cute Pokemon...

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Just give me Umbreon with CM and im good to go.

btw

charizard_maa said:
    Charizard and Blastoise.

A perfect combination of defense and offense in one pokemon. Water and Fire. Cool. Cannons and wings. Even Cooler. Earthquake and Ice Beam. WHat even Cooler. JUst perfection at the best.

Defensively, its cool, i guess. But Charizard and Blastoise aren't that good with EQ. The double-stab on the Special Attack side is pretty cool, though i guess. Basically, my point is it not perfect.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • UmbreonShadow said:
    Just give me Umbreon with CM and im good to go.

btw

Defensively, its cool, i guess. But Charizard and Blastoise aren't that good with EQ. The double-stab on the Special Attack side is pretty cool, though i guess. Basically, my point is it not perfect.
    I do understand ^_^.

I would fuse sneasel and zangoose :)

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    I would fuse Ninetales,Eevee,Espeon Together and give the pokemon angel type wings and call it Heaveon,etc

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • Interesting question and I have given this some thought as well X3

At the base I would use Umbreon. I would then take Charizard's wings and put it on Umbreon, after that take Togetic's white and put Umbreon's rings colored white. Umbreon being black with white rings, which is a very elegent color combination, in my opinion of course.

Years
  • I would say none either but I'd say Suicune and Jynx for the touch of the borderline humanoid beauty, elegance and power. It's weird, I know.

Back