• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Stuff by Genecidal....

Genecidal

R e v e n G
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2005
    Yeah,I do all kinds of GFX.Sign only please.If you want one,I will need:

-Picture
    -Size
    -Colors
    -Text

I'm not guna chagre anything.Just tell me what you want,supply what I need,and there you go.

Genecidal

R e v e n G
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2005
    I need more posts but as soon as I get some more up in the enxdt half hour I'll post em.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • mm. okay, well... judging by the banner in your sig, i'd say you really need to work on your stuff before you take requests. incredibly monocolored, way too saturated, and the color is way off for a houndoom. what program are you using? if you're using PS and got that text, i'd say you were lying about the program. meaning you ripped a banner and dragged it into paint. i'd also say that by the color on the houndoom. the color quality is awful, you really need to save it as a png and not a jpg. jpg's will literally kill a good designer's reputation.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • The Legendary ACManga said:
    mm. okay, well... judging by the banner in your sig, i'd say you really need to work on your stuff before you take requests. incredibly monocolored, way too saturated, and the color is way off for a houndoom. what program are you using? if you're using PS and got that text, i'd say you were lying about the program. meaning you ripped a banner and dragged it into paint. i'd also say that by the color on the houndoom. the color quality is awful, you really need to save it as a png and not a jpg. jpg's will literally kill a good designer's reputation.
    Monochrome can produce quite nice results......

O

Your Mom
    Years
  • I sometimes do finishing touches on Paint. I find it easier when I zoom in to do those fancier borders. But judging from that banner in your sig, it does need a bit of work.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • mm... well, paint is a pretty good program for pixel stuff, but i prefer ps over anything because when i'm doing something on a windows (which is pretty rare) and i put a banner in paint, it immediately screws the color up. :/

Genecidal

R e v e n G
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2005
    I use PS CS.I knw my stuff isn't great,but I'm not improving at all and like to make stuff for people that want things.

Back