• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.:;Sessho-maru;:.

manga-ka

凸 shut up.......&#20984
Years
  • Yes I like Inyusha.*hides from inyusha haters*Hopefully 2 theards will get every one attetion.(there might be a third)And I know its not colored
    but I am trying to perfect my copic tecnige on PSP and Photoshop.

Here it is:

yes he does look chibi :paranoid: .

Criqtwes.comments,JUST REPLY TO MY THEARD :nervous:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Awww..he looks so kawaii in this form <333 I think you did a good job on it.I especially like the style of chibiness used(if it were meant to be chibi ^____^)

manga-ka

&#20984; shut up.......&#20984
    Years
  • Thankes.Actully It was never meant to be chibi .____. I ran out of paper
    space so I said "what the hell,I'll make hime chibi". ._______." lol.​

manga-ka

&#20984; shut up.......&#20984
    Years
  • Thankyou!^^ Ugggh!!!>____<theres a problem with my Photoshop(which I use to color my pic)when I select my colors they turn darker and when I try to shade with the next darker color to the first one it doesn't appear.And when I try to high light it won't appear . (note I use version 8 and I use "multiply layer before coloring so it won't mess the lines.)My color thingy
    is fucken scweard up!Please can some tell me how to fix it!​

Last edited:
    Back