• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what is the easiest way to train your pokemons

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    hi guys.....i am new to the forum.....first of all i would like to wish you a merry xmas.....

could anyone tell me which is the easiest way to train your pokemon?

i fight the pokemon league 5 times a day and i leave always 2 weak pokemons at the daycare.....i also go on my matchbike to make them train more then i go on my pokenav:nervous: and check the trainers that want to fight me.......

thanks ;)

Gokey Shuckle

Bisexual and Proud
    Years
  • Well it seems like you having everything under control. Just keep fighting trainers with the PokeNav, and so on. Fight some wild Pokemon too.

Oh, and please don't post attachments unless they have something to do with the topic. I won't delete it, just don't so it again.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Yeah, You seem to be doing it right, I usally fight loads of wild, high level pokemon, and use my poke-nav! to fight trainers.

-matt

Back