• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Click here for lots of MATERIAL OFFENSIVE TO SOME (well no, that was a lie)

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Now that I have your attention, here are some character designs I drew up in Paint and then edited in Photoshop.

mercenaryguy.png

cynthiathing.png

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    those are real nice picture, you actually have to change the title and people have to stop doin prank titles "to grab your attention"
    anyway nice work.... i particularly like the first image...

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
  • I know you wish more people would look at your artwork, but do you really have to resort to the "offensive material" comment it the title? It can really turn some people off.

But I didn't just post here to complain. That's some pretty smooth vector looking art right there. It certainly doesn't look paint or even too Photoshop like. Although I use Flash for my vectors not Photoshop. I like how you expanded the lines for shading in some areas.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    At first I had the title offering beastiality hentai, but I had to change it, and the title wasn't supposed to be a serious attempt at getting attention as much as it was an attempt to satirize the whole 'getting-attention-with-misleading-titles' thing that people have been doing lately.

Anyway, thanks for the comments.

Back