• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Fan Club!

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
Years
  • Here's a fan club for FFTA, the GBA version of the original FFT. In my opinion, FFTA was better then FFT(of course, I never even made it past the first battle in FFT because I couldn't figure out the controls...) If you think so too, or just like FFTA, join the club!
    Here's our banner:
    pokecommunityfftabanner0io.png

The URL of the banner is:
    http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/1842/pokecommunityfftabanner0io.png

Members:
    Burninating_Torchic (Leader)
    Jack Skellington (Co-Leader)
    Gohan
    Link2005
    Smarties-kun
    Firefox113
    MetalMario

Last edited:

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
    Years
  • Link, I don't think you're right. The other club is for Final Fantasy games in general, while this one focuses solely on FFTA. Therefore, they are different.

And Jack, yes, you can be co-owner.

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
    Years
  • Jack_Skellington said:
    Thanx!! What's your favorite job? Mine's Assasin, and Sharpshooter!! ^^!!

Hmm, well, I like Summoner and...Whichever job can use the spells that hit all enemies on the board...forgot if that's just mage, or some other job...all I know is that I had a Nu Mou that can do that...

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*JIONS*

I love FFT!!! I made one a while ago, but it died...I like theives! they are awsome! I like FFT better cause the plot is much more engaging...BTW: If you need any help on FFT, then ask me! Im a master at that game! ^^

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
    Years
  • FireFox113 said:
    AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

*JIONS*

I love FFT!!! I made one a while ago, but it died...I like theives! they are awsome! I like FFT better cause the plot is much more engaging...BTW: If you need any help on FFT, then ask me! Im a master at that game! ^^

Uh...
    this is for FFTA, not FFT...

Years
  • Can I join? I love that game! ...Okay, its the only FinalFantasy one I have but....
    I like... Vierra, Human, and... No, that's it.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'd like to join. FFTA totally pwns ^_^ Vierra totally pwn JOO =P I just love snipers with beso toxico, they take care of most enemies without some kind of protection against bows. I can't say that I remember much about FFTA anymore though. It's been almost a year since I last played. I began playing it again today though

Burninating_Torchic

Very important
    Years
  • Smarties-kun said:
    I'd like to join. FFTA totally pwns ^_^ Vierra totally pwn JOO =P I just love snipers with beso toxico, they take care of most enemies without some kind of protection against bows. I can't say that I remember much about FFTA anymore though. It's been almost a year since I last played. I began playing it again today though

Yeah.

Seriously though, does anybody know what class uses those spells that hit all enemies?

Back