• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The dog lovers club!

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
Years
  • i love puppies mostly but i do love dogs....and i like dalmations beagles and boxers alot...no not just cause nintenbutts....THE PUPPY BOWL IS COMING TODAY!!!

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
    Years
  • OMG can't you see? It's in my username! XD
    No, actually not. Akitas are pretty ugly, to tell you the truth. They're cute when they're young, but I don't like puppies. ^^
    Favorite breed=Yorkshire Terrier.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    hi can i join dogs are soo cute i love german shepherds

Arrogance

Homunculus
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2006
    I'll join!
    I have 5 Jack Russel Terriers!
    And my favorite breed is= The Jack Russel Terrier, followed by the Shiba Inu and the Austrailian Shepherds.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    my pug has been having a bath because it's been hot and he barkes at his pool

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    you spelt chihuahua's wrong but i will accept that heres a cute photo
    pugs%20at%20play.jpg

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I <3 Shelties, Huskies, Border Collies, Papillions, Kelpies, and Novia Scotia Duck Tolling Retrievers! Oh, and Newfies (so fluffy and cuddly)! They're all tres adorable!

simpsonqueen said:
    you spelt chihuahua's wrong but i will accept that heres a cute photo
    pugs%20at%20play.jpg

Awww! Little Pug puppies, right? X3 So cute!

And lugia_master, those are such cute pics! I love Jack Russels ^__^ Especially because I used to watch Wishbone, and I thought he was the cutest dog EVER!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    the shelties are soo cute i love any dogs except for bulldogs i don't know why but i don't and this club is dieing

Back