• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Desgardes' Sprite Thread (Made with a 100% real juice!)

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
Years
  • alex_trainer.PNG

NewWes.PNG

NewWes2.PNG

pink_guy.PNG

revampcamper.PNG

pikaframes.PNG

Inbattleash.PNG

AshRS.PNG

HoennAsh.PNG
    Richie.PNG

Wicky w00 : D

Last edited:

Roy-Kun

t i t l e g o e s h e r e
    Years
  • Erm... ahem *cough* Those look nice =D

The shading, the post, all looks pretty good, but in the Wes sprite... i think that the shading is... a bit overpassed,and i thought that Wes had some cream-coloured parts o.o;

About the Ash's sprites... (Trainer Sprite and Back Sprites) i don't know... but the backsprites i saw them somewhere o.o, the Trainer Sprite is good, but compared to the original Ash, it needs to be coloured in the end of the hat, because that part is white and actually it should be red.

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
    Years
  • Red-Kun said:
    Erm... ahem *cough* Those look nice =D

The shading, the post, all looks pretty good, but in the Wes sprite... i think that the shading is... a bit overpassed,and i thought that Wes had some cream-coloured parts o.o;

About the Ash's sprites... (Trainer Sprite and Back Sprites) i don't know... but the backsprites i saw them somewhere o.o, the Trainer Sprite is good, but compared to the original Ash, it needs to be coloured in the end of the hat, because that part is white and actually it should be red.

The wes is pretty old ^^
    Thanks for pointing out that hat thing, ill fix it ASAP.
    I really did make the sprites though, you may have seen this image from pokesho:

ndrlv8.gif

See? diferent. Theres is RSE and mines FRLG.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • good work!
    these are really good.
    i like the Wes ones.
    and Ash backsprites.
    and the custom pokemon! that one is awesome.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Hmm could you amke me....umm lets see....a Pokemon Trainer that looks like Cloud Strife from FF7. And if you please a back sprite.

Desgardes

Lovely Buff.
    Years
  • coreystranick said:
    Hmm could you amke me....umm lets see....a Pokemon Trainer that looks like Cloud Strife from FF7. And if you please a back sprite.
    Kakashi Hatake said:
    Well...can u make a Richie Trainer Sprite and Backsprites?

im sorry, not to be rude but, i did'nt say that i was taking requests.
    I might do the richie sprite though.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Simply awesome.
    The best Ash sprites ever.

The rest are okay i guess. Those are pretty easy to do.

But the ash sprites are amazing. Nice work, pal.

Back