• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prevolutions

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    I was playin Pok?mon Gold the other day (I thought I'd replay it as it's my favourite of the series) and after my Magby hatched I thought of some cool new prevolutions. Tell me what you think:

Brix pre-evo of Onix. It looks like a small onix, is a lighter grey and doesn't have the large horn protruding from its head. Instead it has a small bump.

Lapa pre-evo of Lapras. Just a baby Lapras, maybe a lighter blue and maybe no horn.

Bealf pre-evo of Tauros/Miltank. This is a little calf with features from both Miltank and Tauros - it has no horns, a smaller version of Miltank's tail with a single forehead 'bump' in comparison to Tauros's three. If your Bealf hatches as a male it'll become Tauros at level 20 and vice versa for Miltank if it is female.

ALSO, I came up with my basic Pok?mon:

FURNESS

Type: Water/Fire
    What it is: It looks kind of like a plesiosaur, but its body is royal blue with dark red fins and dark red circle on it's back.

What do you think of these? :classic:

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    tommyonline said:
    Tell me what you think:

Brix pre-evo of Onix. It looks like a small onix, is a lighter grey and doesn't have the large horn protruding from its head. Instead it has a small bump.

Lapa pre-evo of Lapras. Just a baby Lapras, maybe a lighter blue and maybe no horn.

Bealf pre-evo of Tauros/Miltank. This is a little calf with features from both Miltank and Tauros - it has no horns, a smaller version of Miltank's tail with a single forehead 'bump' in comparison to Tauros's three. If your Bealf hatches as a male it'll become Tauros at level 20 and vice versa for Miltank if it is female.

ALSO, I came up with my basic Pok?mon:

FURNESS

Type: Water/Fire
    What it is: It looks kind of like a plesiosaur, but its body is royal blue with dark red fins and dark red circle on it's back.

What do you think of these? :classic:
    Your pre-evolution of Onix and Lapras is logical and I expect them to come out like that if the makers of Pokemon ever made pre-evolutions of them.

I like your ideas with Tauros and Miltanks pre-evolution as when I read it I thought what you said it do at the end by evolving into both though I like to add that maybe it evolve via Happiness.

As for you original Pok?mon idea, well I looked up what a Plesiosaur is lol and after seeing it being part Fire type wouldn't work as it would live in the water but it still be cool looking and one of the biggest Pok?mon in the game if made.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Brix is pretty neat.

Colix - Onix Pre

Syth - Syther Pre

Kanga - Kangaskhan Pre

Tibeat - Heracross pre

Licki - Lickitung Pre

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Oh cool:

pupuon- houndour pre
    babybad- misdreavous pre
    Lelazel- sneazel pre

I have loads more from when I was gonna make my own new region and submit the fics to PPN, but in the end I only got one episode done

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2016
    phunboy said:
    Your pre-evolution of Onix and Lapras is logical and I expect them to come out like that if the makers of Pokemon ever made pre-evolutions of them.

I like your ideas with Tauros and Miltanks pre-evolution as when I read it I thought what you said it do at the end by evolving into both though I like to add that maybe it evolve via Happiness.

As for you original Pok?mon idea, well I looked up what a Plesiosaur is lol and after seeing it being part Fire type wouldn't work as it would live in the water but it still be cool looking and one of the biggest Pok?mon in the game if made.

Yea I agree, evolving with happiness would be the better option as all baby Pok?mon seem to evolve that way.

Years
  • I made up a few preevolutions myself...

Posit- {Plusle} A very small Plusle with little pink pluses on its ears, pink cheeks without Plus signs, and little plus-shaped wings with skin (or whatever) stretched between it. It can barely glide.

Negat- {Minun} Light blue. Pretty much the same as Posit, except with minus signs.

Tinychu- {Pichu} Who says Preevolutions can't have their own preevolutions? Anyway, Tinychu are tiny (as the name suggests). They have little black triangles for ears, and a small, thin, ratlike tail.

Also...

Mewrion- Evolution of Mew. It was a scientific experiment like Mewtwo, except they experimented on a live Mew. The result? A huge, furious, psychic lion that reacted in much the same was as Mewtwo, whiping the lab off the face of the earth.

I'll make sprites of them soon. ^^

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    ZephyrPlusle said:
    I made up a few preevolutions myself...

Posit- {Plusle} A very small Plusle with little pink pluses on its ears, pink cheeks without Plus signs, and little plus-shaped wings with skin (or whatever) stretched between it. It can barely glide.

Negat- {Minun} Light blue. Pretty much the same as Posit, except with minus signs.

Tinychu- {Pichu} Who says Preevolutions can't have their own preevolutions? Anyway, Tinychu are tiny (as the name suggests). They have little black triangles for ears, and a small, thin, ratlike tail.

Also...

Mewrion- Evolution of Mew. It was a scientific experiment like Mewtwo, except they experimented on a live Mew. The result? A huge, furious, psychic lion that reacted in much the same was as Mewtwo, whiping the lab off the face of the earth.

I'll make sprites of them soon. ^^
    I like Posit and Negat when it comes to there names but they shouldn't have wings lol.

As for Tinychu, not the best name plus a pre-evolution of Pichu be a bit much as there is no need for one.

As for your evolution of Mew, well it have to be on the Mew as there is only one unlike Lugia at least in the Anime. As for it being an evolution I think maybe it could be a forced evolution through say a device so maybe you could have the cute Mew and choose anytime to evolve it to a more powerful form by activating the machine and de-activate it to turn it back.

Back