• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Requesting: Pokemon Train and Train Tracks

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2012
    Hello. I'm very worried that this is in the wrong section, and if it is, please move it, but does anyone have any GBA Quality sprites of the Magnet Train from Goldenrod. I'm trying to make an original game that uses a travelling system that involves a lot of trains, but I don't have any train sprites! Any help at all would be appreciated, even if it's just a nudge in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Years
  • No, you're at the right place, but please do not make a thread here that has no pixel work to showcase. If you wish to ask a question or request anything, simply post in the Pixel Art Lounge and hopefully somebody would assist you.

~Closed

Back