• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

poke champions stevens Egg Adoptions

Jaden EX

...< Go Ultra Pokeball!!!
Years
  • hi i am poke champion steven i will post Examples of what your supposed to do Example: please post what Egg you want Example: types of eggs night egg example it will hatch into a ghost pokemon or a hoothoot lightning egg it will hatch into a electric pokemon phisic egg it will evolve into a pokemon such as abra or umbreon grass egg it will hatch into a grass pokemon fire egg it will hatch into a dragon or fire type pokemon dragon egg it will hatch
    into a dragon type only legandary egg it will hatch into a pokemon such as entei or suicune steel egg it will hatch into a steel type rock egg it will
    hatch into a steel rarely or just a rock type mystery egg it will hatch into any type shiny egg it will hatch into any shiny pokemon ice/water egg it will hatch into a ice ir water pokemon water egg it will hatch into a water pkemon only normal egg it will hatch into a normal egg poison egg it will hatch into a poison pokemon last Example: also you can please pm me if you want to have a egg thanks please visit by

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't believe many would be able to understand what you'd be trying to say, also, when making a thread here, please show atleast 3 examples of pixel work you may've done, I'll give you time to make atleast 3 if you haven't already, otherwise this thread will be closed without any excuses.

EDIT ~ And sorry, but you've had quite a long time, therefore this shall now be closed.

~Closed

Last edited:
    Back