• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Nights, Light Days

Eevee Trainer

I Have No Meaning In Life
Years
  • okay this is my second fan fic. Hope you like it! I know the plot may be vague but i can assure you that i will improve as this fan fic progresses.:-)

A Sneasel ran through the forest, low branches hitting it in the face. A cut from the branches was just below its eye. Blood trickled down its face as it ran through the darkness of the forest leaving a trail of red behind it. It just ran through the forest and just kept running and running through the thick branches of the forest. A light appeared at the end of the seemingly endless tunnel of brambles and bushes. Sneasel ran toward it and emerged in a clearing filled with Dragonite and Dragonair and Dratini. At the sight of the Sneasel they flew off except for the Dratini that were to young to fly. They wiggled their way into the lush forest.

'Why did they all run?', thought Sneasel. 'Did I do something bad or are they scared of a tiny Sneasel like me?'

The Sneasel didn't have time to ponder over this matter at this moment and ran off into the forest on the other side. More branches and thorny vines sliced through the Sneasels thin skin. Blood ran all over the Sneasels black skin and all over the ground. The Sneasel slowed down from fatigue. A pool of dark blood lined the ground under the Sneasels feet as it leaned against a tree to rest. It closed its eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

Almost instantly a dream popped into the Sneasels head. It was being carried through the forest by a young man that seemed to be at least fourteen. He ran throught the forest carrying the Sneasel until they reached a town with a sign that read: Petalburg City. The sign was battered and worn. Trainers names were scribbled all over the wooden sign. The boy ran into a building named PokeCenter stumbling as he went and handed the Sneasel to a nice lady at the counter. Her red hair flowed as she walked in a large room that had buttons and humungous machine. She set the Sneasel down on a table in the middle of the room and without warning the Sneasel burst into blinding pain.

The Sneasel awoke feeling horrible. Its limbs sore and squeaky. The puddle of blood had grown into a giant pool three timese the size of the Sneasel. Its vision was blurred as it tried to stand up. It was dizzy but it had to meet the Murkrow at the tall building in Rustboro City. The location of the Sneasels owner depended on it...

Last edited:

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    That's an Awesome FanFic ! Especially for your second !
    Please do more to it i'm begging you :P

Eevee Trainer

I Have No Meaning In Life
    Years
  • Chapter 2

i know this is short but i didnt have alotof time.

The Sneasel fell to the hard, cold forest ground. Blood splashed up from the pool under its feet. It just lay there in silence, sprawled on the forest floor.

The next thing it knew it felt like it was being carried quickly throught the forest.

'Is this like my dream?' thought the Sneasel. 'Could this boy be the boy in my dream?'

The Sneasel fell limp on the boys back as the boy scrambled through the thick branches of the forest. Blood from the Sneasel ran down the boys black leather jacket. The boy carried the Sneasel to a small red building that had a Pokeball at the top of it. The boy ran inside the building that had the sign that read PokeCenter on it.

Inside a lady with red hair took the Sneasel as the boy handed the Pokemon gently over to her. She took it into a room with a big machine and a table right in the center. She set the Sneasel down in the middle of the table. Suddenly the Sneaselburst into blinding pain.

It woke almost immediately. The room in the dream was exactly the same...

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    Brilliant! I didn't know what sort of Pokemon Sneasel was, so I had to picture it with Suicune XD (btw Wolf_vee nice pun :D)
    8/10
    Since it's your second fan-fic :)
    10/10
    (It's not like I'm a writer or anything)

Years
  • yes it is awesome isn't it madow? i know what a sneasel is but i agree as you go on it is kinda hard to imagine it as a sneasel eevee trainer.

Back