• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats the connection between these pokemon?

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    Im wondering what is the connection between these pokemon.

Lucario And Mew

Raikou, Entei, Sucinie and Ho-Oh

Groudon, Kyorge and Raguzza

And The Regis and Raguazza.

Apart from the fact there all legendary pokemon what roles do they each play with each other, if i remeber correctly lugia was the one who could only bring harmony to the 3 birds so is it the same for above.

Sorry if its a simple question its just something that has baffled me.

Also where are there always a trio of pokemon (the birds,dogs,regis)?

- NA

pokemaster7

Is my Penguin army ready yet?
    Years
  • easy!
    lucario+mew=nothing
    ho-oh+entei, raicou,ect.= i'm pretty sure the legendery dogs are followers of ho-ho.

raquaza+kyogre+groundon=see that mark on there bodies. it means they must have came out of the same origen and/or they couled be related(family)

regiss+ and raquaza= ii dont think any relation between them.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • If I remember correctly, the legend states that there was a huge fire in the old tower in Ecruteak City ages ago. The fire was the result of a battle pitting man against man. Three Pokemon died in the fire and Ho-oh resurrected them as Raikou, Entei and Suicune. This is how I think they are connected, since Ho-oh essentially was the one to give the legendary dogs life.

Groudon and Kyogre are both legendaries and are opposites in the realms they control. Kyogre is like the god of the sea and Groudon can be seen as ruler over the land. I'm not sure if there's an official story behind these two, though I know that if the two battle with each other they can essentially bring great havoc and destruction to the world. Rayquaza could be seen as a third part as lord of the skies or something like that - so you have a Pokemon representation for all the realms of earth; land, sea and sky.

I'm afraid I can't really think of an explanation for the Regis and Rayquaza as I don't know much about the Regis to begin with. o_x And as for Lucario and Mew, I think they were just in a movie together and don't have much of a connection. o_o I'm not sure though, guess I'd have to actually see the movie to decide if they do have any connections. XD

~Kelsey

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

lol, there is no such thing as a Raguzza. I mean, seriously, what the heck?!? XD

Now a Rayquaza, that Pokemon actually exists. Also, it is not related at all to the 3 Regis. It is related to the other weather legendaries, Kyogre and Groudon.

Neo Android said:
    Also where are there always a trio of pokemon (the birds,dogs,regis)?

Do you mean whereor why because I think you got those two words mixed up. Anyways, if you're wondering why, well that's because of tradition. Nintendo likes to make the same kinds of Pokemon appear again and again in each of the games. That's why there's always three starters that are Fire, Grass, and Water, always a Pokemon that blocks the road (Snorlax, Sudowoodo, and Kecleon), and always a Pokemon that's unobtainable in-game without going to an event (Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi).

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    aragornbird said:

lol, there is no such thing as a Raguzza. I mean, seriously, what the heck?!? XD

Now a Rayquaza, that Pokemon actually exists. Also, it is not related at all to the 3 Regis. It is related to the other weather legendaries, Kyogre and Groudon.

Do you mean whereor why because I think you got those two words mixed up. Anyways, if you're wondering why, well that's because of tradition. Nintendo likes to make the same kinds of Pokemon appear again and again in each of the games. That's why there's always three starters that are Fire, Grass, and Water, always a Pokemon that blocks the road (Snorlax, Sudowoodo, and Kecleon), and always a Pokemon that's unobtainable in-game without going to an event (Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi).

Yes i made the spelling mistakes and the word mix up so sue me i had to do it very quickly my bad.

Thanks to everyone who has answered my question, i always thought mew had a connection to another pokemon (bar for mewtwo) maybe mew and ho-oh?

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Nah.
    Mew is only connected to Mewtwo and (most likely) Lucario. Oh, and the Regis are in that movie too, so maybe…

Neo Android

Master Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Eire
    • Seen Apr 4, 2011
    aragornbird said:

Nah.
    Mew is only connected to Mewtwo and (most likely) Lucario. Oh, and the Regis are in that movie too, so maybe…

I thought that the regis protected the tree of origin from humans. I have always thought there was a connection between mew and lucario, just what.

Back