• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon GoldenSky/SilverySea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
This is my Project:
Pokemon GoldenSky/SilverySea.

Leader of the Project: Pidgeot
Main Battle Spriter: Castiboy
Main Overworld Spriter: SilverFusion

Info:
This is a Remake of Pokémon Gold and Silver from GBC, I'm using GameMaker 5.3a. The game history will be the same of the Original pokemon gold and silver, maybe I can add some extras stuff like a new region or something like but I need to think it a little bit more.

What the latest release has?:

This images are from RC1
gs1vn0.jpg

gs2ow2.jpg

gs4zj2.jpg

gs7cw3.jpg

gs8lz4.jpg

gs10vg5.jpg

gs11dq2.jpg

gs12xe3.jpg

Downloads:
http://www.pkpidgeot.com/golden/index.php?page=download
Download POKÉMON GOLDENSKY or POKÉMON SILVERYSEA RC1 rar or zip file.
Please note:
Copy and paste the links on your internet explorer.
I cannot give directs links because my website is hotlink protected.

Credits:
First, thanks to God for gave me the necessary strong to continue with this project.
Thanks to my family and friends.
Thanks to 39ster for his awesome Online Dll.
Thanks to exe_mas for the help that he brings to the game.
Rasha: thanks for the testing work!
Dar_rukario: thanks for the testing work!
JoshR_691: Thanks for your attacks sprites!
Silver_Fusion: The overworld sprites manager
Castiboy: The general sprites manager

Sorry for my english.
Any comments of the Game? Please post any bugs or errors that you may found on the game, this will help a lot!

Last edited:
Years
I started on July 2005 this project So I'm sure that I not stoled the name...
But if you just played the other game and this you will se that both games are completelly differents.
Sorry for my bad english.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2012
Oh boy...

There are more GSC remakes around this forum that I can shake a virtual fist it!

No seriously. I'd like tp see how this game is going, but none of the screenshot links will work for me!

:t131:Micklo

Years
I played the beta and I must say this is a great remake. Hope you finish it and by the way can you do the puzzles for the unknown.Hope you release the english beta soon even if I understand a little bit of spanish.

Fblaster

Spriter Prime
Years
I've played the beta 2.0a, and I must say it is one of the best projects i've played... few bugs, a lot like the original gba games, a working battle system... Keep it up =)

Years
Thank you for the comments, and don't worry I'll release a English version but first I need to complete the game because is really hard make a game in two languages in the same time.

Sorry for my bad english.

Gridiron

G/S for the DS
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 17, 2009
Oooo, you switched to Diamond/Pearl sprites, nice. (If you save the screen shots as png instead of jpeg, they'll look nicer).

Years
Yes, there are wild D/P Pokémon, you can catch then in Sinnoh Island (not in johto).
To go to Sinnoh Island you must earn the Plain Badge at the 3rd Gym, after that you must go to nearest of the Radio tower and battle with a trainer that have a white T-shirt if you Win you'll go to Sinnoh, if you lose you cannot go to Sinnoh.

pencilbuddy

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2009
awesome how about rs pokemon cannot wait for engish beta or next spanish beta
ps is it possible to play on the full screen or turn off the sound on the game only that the actul pc

Years
UPDATED first topic with the new version of the game.
The game now is almost completed, you can earn a lot of badges and visit a lot of places (JOHTO MAP is completed) and Sinnoh Islands is already set-up.

Gridiron

G/S for the DS
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 17, 2009
UPDATED first topic with the new version of the game.
The game now is almost completed, you can earn a lot of badges and visit a lot of places (JOHTO MAP is completed) and Sinnoh Islands is already set-up.
Wow, you've really done a lot in a short time. I haven't played all of the current demo yet, so I can't comment on much. But since you're using Diamond/Pearl sprite, you should make the battle scene larger. You can do it without resizing the view for the rest of the game. I'll PM you what I mean, with some pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back