• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3D models (zelda,kingdom hearts, etc.)

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Whoah! Been awhile since I've been here. Couldn't get on for some reason, kept saying page not found and stuff. Anywho, during my absence, I've been getting more and more into 3D modeling. These I'm linking right now are pretty much just ripped from the Zelda: OoT game. I just felt like showing you guys here what the final renders came out looking like. I made a new Heartless model last night because I was bored, so I might post this into here later today. Just to note, the models I'm showing now, I didn't make. I just rendered and textured them (no, I didn't make the textures either). I just thought these were some interesting subjects. I'll update my heartless model rendered later, maybe tomorow, idk.

Deku Tree:
    untextured

Deku Tree:
    re-textured

Deku Tree:
    re-textured

Deku Tree:
    re-textured

Deku Tree:
    re-textured

Malon:
    textured

MM Link:
    textured:

MM Link:
    textured

Heart Piece:
    textured

Stones:
    textured

I know, there's a lot of Deku Trees, but I just find him really cool looking.Lol.

EDIT: I made a test pic of the Paper Zelda thing I'm going to work on soon.

Thanks to Yeo from ZFGC for the Link sprite!

Last edited:

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Well, I know they're ripped, but I'm just showing people how they look re-rendered. Sorry, I still haven't had the chance to post my heartless model, I'll try today because it's Saturday, I should have some more free time. Hmm, maybe I'll make a new one too?

ash_ketchum5

Future Pokemon Pearl Owner
    Years
  • nice is the last one really cell shaded or did ya edit it in paint, cos i wanna know the software for cell shading 3d stuff.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Actually, I put it in Google Sketchup. Normally I don't use it that much, but it has a great way of shading it like that. I know there's a tutorial if you use Anim8or og how to cell shade it. Post back if that's what you mean and I'll lik it for you.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Man, I still can't believe I haven't posted the heartless. You know what? I'm going to try to right now!

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Sorry to DP, but I've got an update! It's not much, but it's more original! I got bored, so I made this 3D Zelda house. Not much, I know. And sorry that I haven't posted the heartless, I'm having trouble getting it off that pc.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    I used Sketchup for that. I just like building houses with it really. I just don't like how it won't export models. Anyway, update!!!

It's based off of a fan film I made with my friends. Tell me if you want to see it and I'll post it.

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Sorry to DP, but there's an update on the first post!

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Looks pretty good. I like the original stuff. Reminds me of a Zelda-like online game my friend used to play called Graal. Only thing I can point out is that the thick black outlines seem to stand out and make the images look off. Just my opinion. Nice work though. XD

sketch

Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Thanks dude. Also, I ran another test using lighting effects and playing around with some settings to make it cartoonier for a start. I'll post it later.

Back