• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guild Wars

Years
Guild Wars.

Yeah, anyone play it?
I just got nightfall and Its re-kindled my love for the game.
I know FG plays it but thats about it :P

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
i was originally gonna get this, with the no sub fee and all, but i discovered i'm a WoW player, also, all my friends play it ^^

Years
i was originally gonna get this, with the no sub fee and all, but i discovered i'm a WoW player, also, all my friends play it ^^

It is an alternative if you find yourself spending a tonne of money on WoW, but its your choice :P

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
I personally think that GW is a nice MMO for begginers, i actually played runescape a while ago, but i got used to it fast. I decided to play WoW, since i found that it would not put too big a hole in my wallet, so to speak. And, believe it or not, i did get a bit of peer pressure from my friends to play WoW too, but i still love it ^^

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Alot of people I know say that GuildWars is better then WoW... but I wanna play both of them, actually.

I just lack the money right now.

If I had to pick...I'd get GuildWars Nightfall.

Years
Alot of people I know say that GuildWars is better then WoW... but I wanna play both of them, actually.

I just lack the money right now.

If I had to pick...I'd get GuildWars Nightfall.

I do prefer Nightfall to the original, plus you get two extra proffesions, and it eases new players into the game.

Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2006
I've played the first one and Factions but Factions really turned me off of Guild Wars. I really liked Nightfall from the preview weekends. I was going to get it but I'm really in a money crisis right now. :( Is the story good? Factions story was horrible.

Years
I've played the first one and Factions but Factions really turned me off of Guild Wars. I really liked Nightfall from the preview weekends. I was going to get it but I'm really in a money crisis right now. :( Is the story good? Factions story was horrible.

Factions is horrible.

Nightfall's story is all about the ressurection of an outcast god and an event called nightfall
Its good

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
Popuri, it's free once you've bought the game, which is normal PC game price :D Which is part of what makes it so great!

Yeah, I play it, and I am getting NF for Christmas. :) I play Mesmer and Ranger primarily, and am looking forward to trying out Paragon and Dervish. I'd also like to play through Tyria again, perhaps with an Ele. I miss Pre-Sear...:(

--FG

Lavabyle

Merry Christmas!
Years
^ So once you've got guild wars, its free online? *cries* Finally a game that isn't 20 bucks a month *cough*WoW*cough* I played Wow for around 5 months, and its so addicting, i had it on the brain all the time. I had WoW dreams xD Thus i had no time for my hobby of anime, but its rekindled now, and i'm looking for a less addicting yuet still fun to play game, would you say Guild Wars: NF is that game?

Years
Yeah, I play it, and I am getting NF for Christmas. :) I play Mesmer and Ranger primarily, and am looking forward to trying out Paragon and Dervish. I'd also like to play through Tyria again, perhaps with an Ele. I miss Pre-Sear...:(

--FG

Yay!
The dervish are good close range players due to the scythe.
and I haven't played as the paragon much.

I miss pre-searing too I have like 8 character spaces though XD

Years
^ Absolutely awesome :D NF is an expansion pack right? So i'll need to buy both games because my area is a "wow, you don't play WoW, wow?" kinda area :p

Nightfall isn't an expanion pack (not really but kinda is), its a seperate game all together so you can buy NF on its own if you want.

Back