• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Oekaki Has Returned!

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
Years
PC's Oekaki Returns!

Visitors of PC's Art Gallery,

I am pleased to announce that thanks to the efforts of Kwesi, the PC oekaki has been revived! :) Yes, that's right - you can now join in on drawing with all your fellow PC members once again!

The new oekaki has a glitzy new layout - you can check it out at:

http://www.pkmncommunity.com/draw/.

Hope to see you there!

--FG

freundmon

View,Take notice,Take in,wait
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 1, 2007
YAY! You posted this a while ago, i registered at the oekaki but when i click on the link it e-mailed me it says that the verification code is invalid :(.

Years
So why did it dissapear, anyways. We got a bunch of new kids on there I've never heard of now. But, I'm happy its back, and you guys got ShiPainter and ShiPainter Pro, yay(not really, since I don't use eaither much)!

YUMAWARU

GHoST Master
Years
may i ask how much time it takes until they send you the activation mail??
cuz i regestered yesterday and i havn't recive the mail yet

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
Sorry for the late post, but really, thank you for reviving the oekaki.

I finally have the good ol' place to draw again :) I missed the oekaki so much...

Back