• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Australian Trainers Unite!

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    Hello to all fellow Aussies or other people in the world who read this.

Australians don't get the tickets or anything like that for the Advanced generation games so in my travels on the internet I found a petition for people living in Australia to put forward our extreme displeasure and ask to get the tickets here in Australia the link is here and I will be having it in my sig. Even if you don't live Australia sign it to show your Aussie brothers you careand to show you displeased with the way Aussies are treated in this regard.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm an Aussie, but I don't use tickets to get games, I'm a little confused. O_o

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Oh, now I understand, that is unfair to us in some way, But I didnt need them, my dad did XD

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Well, I don't live in Australia, but I do remember reading something from pe2k a sometime ago saying there was going to be a "Pokemon Journey Across Oz Tour" in Aussie next year...

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
  • I really hope so. I hardly EVER heard of any events happening in Australia, and if they do its always in Sydney.

With luck they might just happen close enough for me to attend. Even if I have to catch a train to Melbourne :)

Events

There are never any events for us here in Australia, the only one I've ever been to was the Journey around Oz, in which I joined the video game tournament at Indropilly, Brisbane. If there are other events, they dont go out of their way to make a more public anouncement.

Next year though, there is supposed to be thoes special downloads availiable for Mew, Ho-oh, Lugia, Deoxys, Celebi and all the others during anouther tour. The reason we didnt get the downloads this year was because they were being used in the Ammerican tours.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    Next year though, there is supposed to be thoes special downloads availiable for Mew, Ho-oh, Lugia, Deoxys, Celebi and all the others during anouther tour. The reason we didnt get the downloads this year was because they were being used in the Ammerican tours.

where did u hear that? and is it true?

Xbull3t

Dragon Master
    Years
  • I think its totally unfair, i didnt even know there have been events here before. I heard about the tour for next year as well. I have the legendarys though, i got them off a friend who has an A.R.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Yeah, it is really bad us aussies never get the Pokemon events. I for one reckon we should, it would help other aussies get the legendary Pokemon they need. I don't really need them because I cheated to get them, but I think they should have the events in Australia so others can have these Pokemon too.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 5, 2022
    where did these people hear of such events for next year where where where? I will be able to get an official Celebi and an official Jirachi but I want em all damn it!

Back