• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Sanctuary Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Pokemon Sanctuary Version

Canine Munch, Tiger778 & Cascade Gonpory Present
    Game Maker: RPG XP
    Started Work: Febuary 2007
    Demo: None

ALL FAKEMON BY CASCADE GONPORY PLEASE DONT STEAL OR CLAIM AS YOUR OWN

Introduction:

Canine Munch, Tiger778 & Cascade Gonpory Present

Pokemon Sanctuary is a brand new fan game in creation at the moment! The game is based in the Region of Solviapolis. More information coming soon..

Storyline

It was about 58 years ago when the region was located to the north-west of Johto. Travelers were on their journey when the most bizarre of thing happened. After a few days of travel from Johto, the group discovered a Large Tablet (or stone) of some sort that stood to about 10' 00" tall. It was hovering over over the water and was extremely mysterious. The crew brought the boat closer to the Tablet and view the content of images and text included. The following is what they found..

1000 years ago, there lived a race of Ancient People on an Island of Soviapolis. They built temples for many different Pokémon who held great power and authority over the people. These Pokémon were rare and lived in harmony. The day that all changed led the whole nation into war. The acts of an evil organization trying to capture a certain Legendary Figure, split the relations between human and Pokémon. Large mysterious were summoned and commanded to hide the Continent. - any who search for the continent will be cursed and shall never find there way home.....

The crew explained that the water surrounding them, once calm and inviting, now was furious and dark. The sky went from clear and sunny to black and stormy. The lightning struck the stone and a pulse of light exceeded from it's core and struck the ship. Everything went "white"!

Hours later, the crew woke up in another area of the ocean. The radars had been working fine and were able to calculate the co-ordinace of their location... It had been "months" of travel distance by boat in only hours. They were far away from Johto, and other land to be exact. But one thing was clear. The boat was continuing to move....

The crew approach a Large island (or what it seems) and describes it as "uninhabited & desolated" - Yet, the radar showed NO sign of Island being there, it was to real to be a camouflage...

- - - -

Now, - that "island" or Region is known as Soviapolis. Many Temples have been located, yet not all the region has been explored. It is a thriving nation with many areas that fit all needs. It's is all know and also includes the LARGEST CITY in the Pokémon world - Guardiana City! It is thriving with young Trainers as the region is home to the "NOVA BATTLE STADIUM TOWER" which is located to the north east. It is the home of all 5 Pokemon Masters "Ash, Iyka, Sven, Sosaura and Dreck. These Masters can be challenged at the end of the Battle Nova Competition with competitors from Various other countries most people are unfamiliar with.

The Poké-Dex has "most probably" been complete, but every now and then, a Pokémon will be added as Various people "claim" they have seen New Pokémon.

Your Starting Stariners names are "Cascade Gonpry" or "Ammeline Magnolia". The starting Pokémon are "SHARMILADE - MIFOXUS - CARGONICE" and the starting village "Snowpia Village" is a well built large town, with a Poémon-Centre and Mart. The Lab is located in the Middle of this snow covered area. :Pl

your starting your first day when you find out that one of the Pokemon Masters has gone missing. and thoughout your journey to look for the missing Master, your trapped in mazes and faced with MANY challenges including the encouter with VERY unhappy Legendary Pokémon (whom when caught )'s emotions change VERY quickly.

Your journey takes you through Soviapolis and it's AMAZING new region and the land with it's beautiful scenery! The amazing temples and the sightings of Heaps of Cute and incredibly creative (Fake) New Pokemon!

Complete the Dex - Find the Pokémon - Receive a Gift - Find your self!

This is Pokémon - SANCTUARY VERSION!

Features

-A Whole new region to explore!
    -Over 100 brand new pokemon
    -Day/Night System
    -Brand new trainers! (As seen below)

TEAM.jpg

Screenshots

The game is in very early stages but here are some screenshots we have.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Credits

Tiger778 - Scripter/Co-Designer
    Cascade Gonpory - Co-Designer/Pokemon and charecter development/Battle Backgrounds
    Blennix - Battle Backgrounds/Maps/Sprites
    Pyro - Overworld sprites
    Vavavant - Advanced Mapper
    LegosJedi - Scripter
    Don Patch - Custom Tiles

If I missed anyone out please say.

Enjoy people

Last edited:
    Years
  • The characters and storyline are a bit over the top, but they are good. My only complaints are that the characters have two-tone hair and that you are using FR/LG tiles. (I am sure you can find someone willing to make tiles for you.)

Years
  • We do have people doing custom tile's and I know that you have signed up at the forums so can I use any of yours?

Edit: And credit will be given as your be added to the credits :P

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • hm.. I like the style of your images, very professional look. Also to take a better image of maps press F4 while in one of the layers other than events.

All looks great so far. The starters look great. Anyway I can't wait to see more.

Years
  • Im sorry about In-game screenshots but we will have some with you by Saturday but they will be using a random main charecter as we dont have the new charecters made yet lol.

The fake-dex is complete but we are revealing it slowley month by month at the forums.

So far we have only revealed the starters but in the future the new pokemon will only be revealed at the forums.

Thanks for the comments eveyone.

.:Sam:.

The road goes ever on and on!
    Years
  • For those who don't know im the co-designer of this game, head scripter and eventist. If you want to help create events or scripts either PM me or post in the application forums on our site.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • Wow...Excellent:

Everything. Good work. Except the Maps. I don't see how Vavavant is your Advanced Mapper. He's decent, but not the best. I know this from my past problems.. If you ever need some custom tiles, or would like a sample of my work, feel free to ask. I look forward to seeing more Pokemon and possibly the Region Map ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Wow...Excellent:

Everything. Good work. Except the Maps. I don't see how Vavavant is your Advanced Mapper. He's decent, but not the best. I know this from my past problems.. If you ever need some custom tiles, or would like a sample of my work, feel free to ask. I look forward to seeing more Pokemon and possibly the Region Map ^^

Ah Krimm, will you ever stop saying bad stuff about me?:tired:

userpr

Quilava Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I don't really like the way the main characters look. But the maps are incredible. Contrary to what i usually think about fakemon I actually like the way your starters look. I wish you good luck with this.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • I'd never be rude to you Vavavant, if you'd ever stop being flat out annoying to me. You make it appear that you know everything, and your talking to someone completely new to the fangame business, when I was the one in the works long before you knew what tiling was. Seriously, if we could make a truce, and that means stop acting so big and bad, then I might stop being rude to you.

Now, on topic, the starters look extremely professional, actually. I like Sharmilade the most, but Cargonice is cool as well.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • First of all guys, please avoid the constant mentioning of your own forum. This thread is for discussion about your game, not for advertising your forum or others to join.

Okay, on to the critique, starting with the Pokémon. Now, they are very well drawn, no doubt about that. However, to me, the grass starter looks too much like a green Torchic. And the fire one is too detailed, and sways a little too far away from the Pokémon style for my personal liking. I really, really like the water one though. Not too detailed, not too plain and rather unique looking.

Now the characters. Again, they are very well drawn and, minus the large, drab grey socks, the outfits are really cool. However, the hairstyles are just too weird for me. The first thing I thought was "haha, badger head", and it really detracts from the rest of the character. One last thing is the girls' arms are way too long, she can touch her knees without bending down.

Now, the maps are extremely linear. On that first little route, the widest path is only four tiles wide and that leaves very little room for movement and exploration, thus makes trekking through the route incredibly easy and not very fun. Add some variations and expand the width in some places so you have room to put hidden items, NPCs etc.

Years
  • First of all guys, please avoid the constant mentioning of your own forum. This thread is for discussion about your game, not for advertising your forum or others to join.
    Sorry but I was only answering his question.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back