• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite Villin of all time?

NewMew

Sephiroth
Years
  • if you could choose your most favorite villin of all time who or what would it be? mine has to be out of
    Whats your favorite Villin of all time?
    and sephiroth

Last edited:

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Ganon as a whole.

He's always different. At times he is deep, at time he is pure evil, at times he is manical.

I also loved how his voice would change during the animated series.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • My favorite is probably Metal Sonic from sonic the hedgehog or Illidan Stormrage from World of Warcraft, I also like Xemnas from Kingdom Hearts.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
  • of all time?.....either,...:
    Sigma from the megaman x series
    Sephiroth (no need to desribe where he's from,lol)
    at one point,shadow the hedghog
    at another point,Knuckles the echinda
    Cell(from the good 'o DBZ....he was more cool than evil IMO)
    Joker
    Onslaught from (X-men)
    Apocolypse from (X-men)

yea,they all tied for me..lol

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts. He's a heartless, manipulative bastard with no regard for anyone but himself and absolutely owns at fighting, despite his element being flowers. I'd go on, but then I'd just end up rambling and this post would be 1000 words or something. And no one cares that much. XD;

And would Kratos count, from Tales of Symphonia? He's a villain for a good half the game, even if he (technically) starts out and ends up good. :x

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2007
    That jake of blades guy from fable was pretty cool..I liked his mask. >_>

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • That jake of blades guy from fable was pretty cool..I liked his mask. >_>

Yeah Jack of Blades was a very good nemisis. I cant wait for Fable 2.

Anyway my favorite villans would be

Gravemind - Halo (Omnisents)
    Overmind - Starcraft (Same)
    Kerrigan - Starcraft (She was a very powerfull infested Terran)
    Vlad - Max payne 2 (So freaken hard to kill)
    Nicole horne - Max payne 1 (Timed to kill)
    Ripto - Spyro 2 (A classic boss from a classic game)
    Gary - red/ blue (You face your nemisis one last time)
    Smith - Matrix (WHY WONT YOU JUST DIE)
    Goth - Silverwing (Okay this is from a book but still he wont die)
    Apoclymon - Digimon season 1 (okay when I was a kid I hated Apoclymon since he was such a good antagonist)

I have lots more antagonists but I cant think of any more at the moment.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
  • Let's see

King K. Rool- Donkey Kong [Creepy, but fun to kill every single game]

Black Doom- Shadow the Hedgehog [Alien antagonists are cool]

Bowser- Mario [Classic]

Sephiroth- Final Fantasy VII [Best... villain.. EVER!]

The Seven Great Demon Lords (Daemon Super Mega, Beelzemon, Barbamon, Lilithmon, Leviamon, Lucemon Chaos Mode, and Belphemon Rage Mode)- Digimon World DS/Digimon Savers: Another Mission [Tough to beat in Digimon World DS, but the actual main villains in Digimon Savers: Another Mission]

Mewtwo- Pokemon [Only evil until the end of the First Movie]

Xemnas- Kingdom Hearts II [STILL.. CAN'T.. BEAT HIM!]

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
  • My favorit villians?

RAAM- Gears of War
    Green Eye- Lost Planet
    Bowser- Super Mario
    SIN- FFX

That is it.

WaffleGod

Lord Sovereign
    Years
  • Favorite villains, eh? Heehee, I'm gonna have fun with this!

1. Luca Blight - Genso Suikoden II
    Luca is, without a doubt, my favorite "pure" villain. The guy's a lunatic, plain and simple. Who else burns villages to the ground and slaughters civilians for no reason other than sheer boredom? Nobody, that's who. Plus, aside from the Beast Rune, which he only has because it's an heirloom in his family, he doesn't seem to have any supernatural abilities. He's literally just a crazy guy with a sword.

Not to mention, he had the coolest end of any villain ever written.

Spoiler:

2. The Transcendent One - Planescape: Torment
    This guy...I don't know if you could really call him a "villain". While he's definitely the main antagonist of the game (And quite an awesome one at that), calling him a villain depends on how you look at him.

WARNING. THE FOLLOWING SECTION CONTAINS EXTREME SPOILERS FOR THE GAME "Planescape: Torment". IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW ARE INTERESTED IN PLAYING THIS GAME, DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILER BUTTON BELOW. 'kay, moving on.

Spoiler:

I like The Transcendent One better than Luca, in terms of character. But he's hard to truly classify as a "villain", per se, which is why Luca's still #1 to me >_>

Years
  • Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts. He's a heartless, manipulative bastard with no regard for anyone but himself and absolutely owns at fighting, despite his element being flowers. I'd go on, but then I'd just end up rambling and this post would be 1000 words or something. And no one cares that much. XD;

And would Kratos count, from Tales of Symphonia? He's a villain for a good half the game, even if he (technically) starts out and ends up good. :x

:OOOOO*shot*

I forgot about Andross.

CATS or whatever is the guy in Zero wing XD

Ganondorf / Ganon is just evil.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    There are simply too many villains to choose from. <.< Marluxia, Larxene, Demyx and Axel from the Kingdom Hearts series are totally awesome, but so are Kefka, (Final Fantasy VI. Who doesn't love that evil laughter?) Kuja (Final Fantasy IX) and Sephiroth (Only because of the fire-proof hair, mind you. =P). I guess I can take Axel and Demyx out of the list because they aren't exactly villains in my opinion, just misunderstood. ;_;

I guess my absolutely favourite villain has to be Kuja, though. I thought I'd never see a girlier man than Marluxia, but now I have. Kuja has all the good things from both Sephiroth and Marluxia: girly looks, uber powers and a completely twisted mind and sadistic personality. Besides, not everyone can take a megaflare from Bahamut and only suffer a scratch. Therefore, Kuja > everyone else. End of story. =P

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2007
    Ooh, I love villains x3

Sephiroth - Final Fantasy
    Marluxia - Kingdom Hearts
    Demyx - Kingdom Hearts
    Lord Recluse - City of Heroes/Villains
    The Furon Race - Destroy All Humans!
    Ganon - The Legend of Zelda

Yep, those are my favorites. Ridley from Metroid would be next, but I decided against it.

Back