• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death Roger's Fakemons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
Years
These are my Fakemon. (Well the ones I'm not embarressed of.)

fakemons12ul2.png

1...2...3...4...5...Uhhhh...Ummm...6! 6 is bigger than 4! This thread is legal! Yay!
The picture basically explains it all.

I'll have more Fakemon in time. But for now, this is it.

zak

xpert trainer
Years
wel.....

there ...... um.......... different?
lol you need some work, some of them , like the fish thing are way to 2-d and havent got enough variations and shading, but practise makes perfect =)

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
Years
Besides the fact that he's a paint circle with no lowlights, he's perfect. And I'm not being sarcastic, he's probably your best scratch. Your best would have to be Rabira V2, but he's not a scratch. The worst is the Sproutod; his pose is odd and he seems squished if anything. As I said before, take a little more shading off of Castform evo, and round his face a little more, it's unnaturally flat.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
Years
Really now? Well, I understand you and dreem are working on a hack. PM me if you would like him in your hack. He has a pre-evolution, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back