• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Region Locations

Death Rogers

Great Old One
Years
  • Does anyone know the location of all the Pokemon regions compared to the rest? I mean every Region. Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Orre, and even Fiore. I've been curious and I only know Kanto and Johto are side-by-side and Hoenn is southwest to them.

Anyone at all know? (Feel free to post where you think they might be if you're not entirely sure.)

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • It's like this: You know where Johto and Kanto are, right? Well, Hoenn is southwest of Johto (not so far) and Sinnoh is north from Kanto (kind of Northeast).

I saw Hoenn in an official Pokémon map, but I don't remember where and about Sinnoh, I read it somewhere I don't remember.

I don't have proof, but I'm sure it's like that.

Orre and Fiore's locations are unknown.

EDIT: You can look at Japan's map for reference. Johto is Kansai, Kanto is Kanto, Hoenn is Shikoku and Sinnoh is Hokkaido.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    I thought there was a quite in-depth explanation of this up on some wiki, I just can't find it now =/

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Kanto and Johto are based off a region in Honshu, which I believe is mainly Tokyo and surrounding area.

As for Hoenn and Sinnoh, they are based off the islands of Shikoku and Hokkaido, respectively.

I'll get a map of Japan here to point off the spots:

Region Locations

Of the four largest islands you see up there, Shikoku is the smallest in size, and Hokkaido is the northernmost.

I don't think I'd have to point out Tokyo, though. XD

Animehero

Elite PKMN Trainer
    Years
  • I think Fiore is close to Orre, because seeing as how Orre is famous for it's pokemon abuse, with Shadow pokemon in all. Which lead Fiore to make Rangers to protect pokemon.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • I remember from somewhere that the mountain chains in Kanto, Johto, Orre, and Sinnoh were the same. I think the mountain chain in Northern Johto eventually becomes the one in Orre, which even more north, becomes Sinnoh.

The Sinnoh part is just a theory, though. I think Sinnoh must be very up north, seeing as how it's northern tip is all snow and ice.

And I assume Fiore is closer to Sinnoh than any other region, seeing as how the Ranger union decides to send the Manaphy egg there.

Back