• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PiplupRocks' Pokeart Mueseum

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
Years
  • Hi! I started up this mueseum so you can drop off pokmon and they can look around! You can also look around but please rate the images! I will give the links to people i ONLY trust.. so if I see a person that Isn't trying to steal my art i will give the thing they like the most!
    Rules:
    Don't Copy The Art! I would hate for my art to be lost
    Don't flame on other guests.. It's not right
    I will only make you something if you are behaving very good
    DONT SAY ITS YOUR ART IF YOU COPY IT! I WILL REPORT YOU FOR STEALING MY ART IF I FIND OUT!!!!!!!!
    *Takes out red ribbon* not open yet I ned to make like five or six more posts @_@

Years
  • First off, what's the point of making a thread if you're giving images only to people you trust? To be honest, if you make a thread, you usually link to your art there, not say "oh look, let's have people post on how good my artwork is despite the fact 95% of PC can't see it!"

Second, this should be in Art Gallery, not Other Chat.

Third, I don't want to move a thread there without artwork. Get your 15 posts (without spamming!) and re-post it in the right place.

*closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back