• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

James' Bottlecap collection...

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
  • How many times have Jessie and Meowth "Sold" "ALL" of them, now? It's up to like 12 times from what I remember...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeah...I'm kinda wondering how he always manages to save up so many of them after they always sell them all.

>>;

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
  • Yea lol i remember the time they sold them for the berries hahaha they couldn't make pokeblock with those Jessie is always wrong..

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
  • Wait a second.. James gets his bottle cap collection from Sinnoh. I watched the jap version of pokemon diamond and pearl episode 1 in japanese and it says hes been to sinnoh before.. also, since James is rich cant he just buy them some more better equipment to use?

Years
  • The collection used to be more meaningful, but since Hoenn, they kinda stopped it. I think the Training Daze episode was the coda to all that. Although, since they've retconned James regarding his desire to have Chimecho in Hoenn, I'm not surprised with what they're doing with him in Sinnoh.

Besides, if you really wanted to be nitpicky, you should analyze and categorize each one. Heh.

Back